• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Smasehd for life

Here's what I'm sippin'

1429401248534.jpg

Rymerpt said:
CJ HELP US DRAG SCOVIE BACK TO THP!!!

I feel like its up to me, to get Scov back. I talk to him at least once a week. Just know I am trying hard Ryme. But, I also support his absence, due to the context of why he left. If anyone can unerstand Scovie's, Scovie-isms its me. He's my birthday brother and I love him. He will be back, mark my words. 

What I need is an old fashioned "Grout Day" night! haha Which means, a Grout Day, followed by a day off! ;)

No cooking, no chores...just some funtime online with my buddies. And maybe a pickle shot or 2.

It's nice to dream!!! :D

First - I wanna know what Husker edited.....

I have forgotten 2nd, and third.....then lost my spectacles...after which, my point.

But I 'member grinning at Hog and Papa Sic! Crap - what thread am I in?!

Fuggit - Me & Scov just tiled a "tub shower surround', in one day....personal best, and soooooo celebratin'! 

F^ck grouting....I'm all in tonight! hahahahahaha....(I have lost my emoticons.....)

Chile Juju said:
First - I wanna know what Husker edited.....

I have forgotten 2nd, and third.....then lost my spectacles...after which, my point.

But I 'member grinning at Hog and Papa Sic! Crap - what thread am I in?!

Fuggit - Me & Scov just tiled a "tub shower surround', in one day....personal best, and soooooo celebratin'! 

F^ck grouting....I'm all in tonight! hahahahahaha....(I have lost my emoticons.....)

I originally posted "Word up"  but for brevity's sake I condensed it to the tried and true "Word".  lol

Tell Scovie I miss his musk!

Back