• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

chinense Smokin James and I test the Peach Scorpion   

Thanks Nigel!
Now if we can only get you and Brian to join us! Haha
Youre right! AjiJoe has quite the collection of peppers!

Thanks Nigel and Arkansas Jack! This was an awesome pod from Aji Joe and I really enjoyed doing a review with Jon again. 
Jon i'd call you by your user name bro but I just can't bring myself to refer to a guy as megahot. lol

Smokin James said:
Thanks Nigel and Arkansas Jack! This was an awesome pod from Aji Joe and I really enjoyed doing a review with Jon again. 
Jon i'd call you by your user name bro but I just can't bring myself to refer to a guy as megahot. lol
Lmao!!!! I understand bud! I needed a good laugh! Thanks for that! We make a pretty good team brother! It was fun!!!

great review guys gotta say very profesional

yes it is indeed a scorpion my friend grows them every year and that's how I got mine, its actually mutation but I cannot explain why its not as hot as a regular scorp

they do taste quite good don't they??

glad you like them

thanks your friend Joe

ajijoe said:
great review guys gotta say very profesional

yes it is indeed a scorpion my friend grows them every year and that's how I got mine, its actually mutation but I cannot explain why its not as hot as a regular scorp

they do taste quite good don't they??

glad you like them

thanks your friend Joe
Sometimes it is refreshing to have a great tasting pepper that has some heat to it. I really liked the flavor on this one. Thanks Joe!

Smokin James said:
Sometimes it is refreshing to have a great tasting pepper that has some heat to it. I really liked the flavor on this one. Thanks Joe!
no problem, its times like this that make me glad i grew it and offered it

thanks your friend Joe

Back