• Do you need help identifying a šŸŒ¶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? šŸ¤§
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

seeds Soaking my super hot seeds this evening

Going to put my Datil, Chocolate Hab, Chocolate Bhut, SBJ7, Butch T, 7 Pot Original, and Red Hab seeds in water to soak tonight and put them in the propagator tomorrow after work. I guess I will wait a while for all the others...Charpita, Ancient Sweet, Padron, Jimmy Nardello, Mirisol, Aji Jose, Lemon Drop and an ornamental called Explosive Ember. Sound about right? Any advice?

Lucky you. I am still waiting on a couple seeds to arrive. Seems usps doesn't like shipping seeds to my house on time anymore. Makes me wonder if they are monitoring my packages thinking they are Colorado specials or something lol. I too and growing chocolate habs and chocolate Bhuts. Those C habs are super tasty and sweet. Have you tried the white Hab/7 pot? They are just as good maybe even a tad sweeter. O and just so you know those ancient sweets are a hybrid. Did you collect the seeds from a grocery store pod?

I have been using those tiny one ounce deli cups with lids. I use theĀ ChamomileĀ Tea dilution with cotton balls to hold the seeds at bottom for a realĀ goodĀ soaking for 24 hours. I Ā placed them on top my incubator (propagator) for a little more heat.
Ā 
My White Habs popped in 5 to 8 days, Actually everything is germinating really fast except my Fatalii's and New Mex Orange Suave. But I think due to them being somewhat more common the seed could be old.
Ā 
I have all kinds of Super Hots and many expected long time germinators coming up real fast. They're on heat at 86 degrees once in soil (soil seed depth temp). I'm actually running out of room and have set up another set of lights for all the new seeds I justĀ receivedĀ from Nigel. Started another 50 today.

Back