*SOLD* Ultimate Fresh Pepper MFRB - 95 Diff Varieties Labeled+Bonus Powder/Seeds $70 Shipped

I am growing some harder to find varieties this year and have most of my varieties ripening currently. I am offering a Medium Flat Rate Box of Fresh peppers, with 95 different varieties, with at least one of each variety labeled (not every pepper in the box will be labeled) I will stuff the box until its all but busting at the seams. As a bonus I will include 1 oz of Super Hot powder (a variety of hot peppers is in this blend)

As a 2nd bonus I will include 5 seeds each of Chocolate Lava and Yellow Lava.

Here is a great way to sample many different pepper varieties as well as build up a collection of seed varieties on the cheap.
These are open pollinated (non isolated)

Asking $80  via Paypal - shipping included - US Lower 48 only. The pods were just picked tonight at will go out Monday if I receive payment by 2pm CST. PM me asap if interested.

Here are the varieties:

Pimenta De Neyde X Bhut Jolokia
Purple Habanero
Bad Brains
Bhut Jolokia
Moruga UV
Barackpore Chocolate
Ebony Giant
SB7J Yellow
Lotah Bih
MA Wartryx
Serpent NOir
Pimenta Puma Cross
Olive Jolokia
Red Douglah
Pimenta Leopard
Habanero Mayan
CGN 22835
Habanero Black (off pheno)
Komodo Dragon
BB7 Yellow (Red off pheno)
Peach Wasp
BBM Green
Bombay Morich
Congo Yellow
Magnum Orange
CGN 21566
Naga Reaper
Aji Jobito
Genghis Khan Brain
Bhutlah
Carmine
Moruga BB7
King BOC
Bubblegum 7 Red
Big Mustard Mama
7 Pot Pink
Apocalypse Scorpion
Big Black Mama
Bido Tacana
Hab Neon Yellow
BTR Scorpion
Shabu Shabu
MA Faces
Reaper X SRTSL (Orange Cross)
Ramirez Stinger
Bhutlah Gold
JAFSH
Chiclayo
Big Bang Chocolate (Red Cross)
Big Yellow Mama
Kathumby Yellow
Bhut Orange Copenhagen (wicked cross)
Peach Habanero
Zoki
Chocolate Scorpion Long (Tasty cross)
Monster Naga
Devils Heart
Saras Green
Chaguanas Yellow
Big Jamaican Hab
Hand Grenade Yellow
Dorset Naga Orange
Jamaican Scotch Long
Murupi Amarela
Hab El Remo
Habajalokia Red
SB Freeport Orange
Peach Bhut Jolokia
Peach Naga
7 Pot Renne
BB7 Chocolate
Trinidad Hornet
White Naga
Carolina Reaper
Brazilian Chocolate Brainstrain
Facing Heaven
Explosive Embers
NuMex Easter
Cajun Bell
Aji Mochero
Mexican Squash Habanero
Clavo Peach
Mini Chocolate Bell

Mfrb%2095%20diff1_zps6sykjijo.jpg

If you going to do the SFRB again, I'm still interested. Would love to do this but $80 is not in my budget at this time...

Voodoo 6 said:
That is a killer deal, I just have to figure out where I left the pin number to my Lloyd's of London offshore Panamanian gold bullion account. 

Next time you have a sale maybe someone can post a funny how high the price is and see how you like it. If you can't afford this fine no need for that post though.

BTW holy crap what a box!  There are 95 labeled and I have a hard time finding them will all the extras.  To whomever said it was too much, I wanted to get this great variety, and pay for the time and effort it takes to grow so many different varieties, and then the PITA to label them all.  I am very happy with my purchase.  The peppers are in top notch shape too.

JayT said:
BTW holy crap what a box!  There are 95 labeled and I have a hard time finding them will all the extras.  To whomever said it was too much, I wanted to get this great variety, and pay for the time and effort it takes to grow so many different varieties, and then the PITA to label them all.  I am very happy with my purchase.  The peppers are in top notch shape too.
Thats good to hear, i'm glad you are enjoying the box. I remember the first time i bought an MFRB a couple years back and was amazed by how many peppers can fit in that box!

Back