• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

review Some brief reviews

Bee Sting Honey n' Habanero Pepper Sauce

This is a very tasty sauce but I really didn't find it hot at all. It gives food a nice Asian twist and I find it fairly akin to sweet & sour sauce or even sweet chilli sauce. It's also quite thick and I had to slap the bottle a couple of times before any sauce came out. Admittedly I've only had one small pool of it so far, but at the moment I'm not blown away enough to fork out delivery costs for another bottle. I'm not sure yet whether it's different enough to standard sweet chilli sauce for me to order it again. Only time will tell!

CaJohn's Trinidad Hot Sauce

This was the runniest of the four sauces. I can't put my finger on the taste but it tasted fairly light and fruity before the heat kicked in. This sauce also leaves behind a mean burn!

Cajohn's Fatalii Fire Hot Sauce

My current favourite of my new batch of sauces. The fatalii peppers give this green-coloured sauce a citrus-like twist and a very nice taste. I also can't get over how hot this stuff is! I think it's even hotter than Mauvais Sang. I only had a small pool of it, yet my eyes and nose were streaming and my entire mouth was in pain.

Raw Heat Vintage 69

You can really taste the main ingredients in this sauce; habaneros, chipotles and tomatoes. I find it more of a paste than a sauce – I poured a small pool next to my chips and was left with loads of pepper shreds at the end. For that reason I only plan to use it on burgers/steaks/chicken in the future; if used as a dip you'll end up missing so much of it. This sauce also has a very hot burn to it!

I've had all of these

bee sting honey/hab
tasty sweet n sour sauce, its tasty but not hot! IMO worth buying if you're looking for the bottle to add to your hot sauce collection, otherwise go buy some other sweet n sour sauce & add your own heat to it.

cajohns trinidad
tried some sample of it and had good flavor & heat to it, bought a bottle of it but havent opened it up yet.

cajohns fatalii fire
IMO an all around great sauce, if your a chilehead and havent tried it yet you should.

raw heat vintage 69
its been severals years since I've had this sauce, but what I can remember is at that time I found this sauce to be tasty, as for heat level I cant remember but think it had a decent heat to it (not weak nor insane)

Back