• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Some more of my pride and joy.

My camera can take and stitch together panoramic pics, so here ya go.

From left to right are cucumbers, jals, yellow short tabascos, red devil's tongue, aribibi gusano, a fatalli and choccy hab hidden behind the pumpkin of doom, a cherry tomato I think, broccoli, acorn squash, sweet marconi pepers, four habs surrounding a marigold, and my tomato plants.

For a fairly cheap camera, it takes pretty decent pics.

Cool panorama picture Skydiver. Looks like a good old PA garden to me. How do the habs fare in Pittsburgh? Have you ever tried fish peppers? I know you aren't really Chesapeake bay area, but a lot closer than most. And why do you call it the pumpkin of doom???
Do you have any closer pictures of your peppers?

Cheers

Gallon said:
Cool panorama picture Skydiver. Looks like a good old PA garden to me. How do the habs fare in Pittsburgh? Have you ever tried fish peppers? I know you aren't really Chesapeake bay area, but a lot closer than most. And why do you call it the pumpkin of doom???
Do you have any closer pictures of your peppers?

Cheers

My habs, year after year, no matter what I do to the soil from leaving it alone to fertilizing to replacing altogether, are always short. Like 2 feet if I'm lucky short. They always produce heaps of peppers, though, so I'm not complaining. I'm going to try and take advantage of that lack of height by putting a few in my aerogarden. It may not be the best thing to start seeds and transplant, but if I can keep them in there year round and get a pepper here and there, it'll be worth it.
Never tried a fish pepper. Maybe next year. I feel like branching out even more now.

The pumpkin of doom will harvest your souls and wash his car with the tears of angels. It's getting big. It's getting big a lot faster than I would have thought possible. Fastest I've measured so far was an inch and a half in length and two inches in girth in one day. It's scary, but it should make a lot of pumpkin flesh for me to use. I'm thinking pumpkin bread and maybe some pumpkin waffles. Pie is a given. The seeds, when slathered in some of my hab concentrate and roasted make a wicked tasty snack.

I'm taking pics of my peppers, but I haven't uploaded in a few days. http://www.thehotpepper.com/showthread.php?t=11738 is my amateur grow log, I've not updated it in a while. This post was more for fun.

Wow! That does sound like a pumkin from hell! very impressive / scary. I like the pepper pumkin seed idea, definately have to give that a try this year. Thanks for the link to your grow log too.

Back