• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

pics Some Pics of the grow so far

About a month before plant-out (hopefully)

Shishito

IMAG00075.jpg

Aji Peruvian from Pepperlover in the background

IMAG00076.jpg

Regular old Red Hab

IMAG00078.jpg

Just potted up the eggplant (Listada De Gandia) in the foreground. Potato leafed tomatoes are Brandywine Sudduth's strain and the reg leaf are Black Krim.

IMAG00077.jpg

Most of the foliage here are Jalapeno "Cracked" from Pepperlover. They're behemoth considering how young they are.

IMAG00073.jpg

A few Fatalii Yellow and Red Savina

IMAG00074.jpg

And can't forget the little baby sweet basil, can't leave them out. :)

Thanks guys. The green-ness got me by surprise, there's only the recommended mixture of tomato tone in the mix. I'm usually on the brink of too little ferts since I keep it organic.

Kraken I assume you mean topping off? Don't know how to do that. And I have a short growing season so any foliage that I have I need to go with it at this point.

Looking good meatball! :fireball:  My shishitos look right on pace with yours. I too am hoping to be able to plant out in a month or less.  The room is filling up :shocked:

IMG_0558.JPG
if you start early next year start a few extra to top . you'll love the fact that you did !  you'd be surprised how quick they catch up , one of my peach s.s. bouts topped .

IMG_0558.JPG

Back