vendor some pods from bakers

Status
Not open for further replies.
grantmichaels said:
The issue wasn't whether the pods were hot - they were ...

Whether they came fresh was definitely a bigger issue ...

I see prolly 4 soft pods and a lot of unripe ones.
I am also relatvely sure this review is coerced or he refuses to sell pods over the winter for sauce when theyre scarce everywhere else.

So, Pex, is the purpose of this post to give props to Bakers?  For the quality of the pods?

It seems that most previous negative posts regarding Bakers has been in regards to his lack of performance in fulfilling orders, not the quality of the chiles that he does ship out. (edit--I do remember several posts saying the quality of pods people recieved were very poor, and they could not get any resolution from contacting Bakers....)

I haven/'t followed all of those posts and I think Bakers is banned, so I'm not sure why you are posting a pro-Bakers post???

well not props, there were some problems too. about 1/8th of them had some kind of black mold on the inside, i immediately disposed of those. a bunch else had pepper weevils or what it looked like to be. im not sure. but the good pods were extremely good.

Ok- but I'm still not sure why this was posted.  Guess it doesn't really matter.  Just wondering~

If you are happy with the quality of the order you received for the price you paid, then that is the end of the discussion.  A satisfied customer posting a positive review.  :)

PexPeppers said:
well not props, there were some problems too. about 1/8th of them had some kind of black mold on the inside, i immediately disposed of those. a bunch else had pepper weevils or what it looked like to be. im not sure. but the good pods were extremely good.

Black mold? Weevils? Eww  :sick:  I think I will stick with Wicked Mike. He sends pods without the extra penicillin and protein...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back