Some sort of leaf spot on my leaves

It started indoors under the lights with low humidity and without ANY water sitting on the leaves. The plants are now outside.

I already killed a couple of plants that had it, but I think I'm overreacting and I'm running out of stuff to kill. It kind of looks like septoria or cercospora or something. Does know what this is?

Top of Leaf
Bvo25f9.jpg

Underside of leaf
Oq69NzD.jpg

Two Leaves
xDU7rio.jpg

I just started treating it with copper sulfate. I intend to reapply weekly. Should I use neem too?

Also, I can't start any plants next year, so I was hoping to overwinter a plant. Does this infection make that a bad idea?

Agreed with Megahot, but since you started with copper, don't bother with Neem for now and don't make your mixtures too strong (can cause leaf burn).

Those spots are permanent by the way, so it may be hard to tell if you cured something. As long as it doesn't spread noticeably, then you're fine.

Outside of spray treaments, keep those leaves as dry as you can, because moisture is how fungus + bacteria spreads, especially after rainstorms. Water the ground only.

Back