• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

health Something wrong with this plant?

This is my pumpkin hab, and it's been in a 2 gal. pot of Happy Frog for about 2.5 weeks now, and I started noticing these holes and spots about a week ago and was wondering if there's anything wrong with it. The plant is right next to a chocolate hab and scotch bonnet and they don't have this, so I was wondering if I need to do something or if I'm just being paranoid. Thanks from a first time grower.

124h2it.jpg

wilj85.jpg

2mmfdqe.jpg

Not an expert by any means here. I had some holes and chunks of leafs missing on a pepper plant of mine last week. I noticed it over the course of a week and was not sure what was going on. One night checking on the plant I noticed a small green caterpillar on the trunk of the plant. I removed him as he was eating the leaves. My suggestion would be to just look over the plant very closely just to make sure you don't see anything lurking on the plant.

I have it in almost all my plants but I cant seem to find much, I also found some black dots on the leaves .... maybe poop from something, Do you have this Spots?

Im no slug expert, but I had a few plants that I put out front, they were ghetto stomped buy snails the next day. 10x worse than that.

that looks more like a young caterpillar to me. Looks like my tomato plant, and I found pillars on it.

I sprayed it with Don't Bug Me last week and it hasn't gotten any worse but wasn't sure if anyone knew exactly what it was. Also, is it normal for the new growth on top to be wrinkled like that third picture? My chocolate hab is wrinkled the same way that but not my scotch bonnet.

Back