source Khang Starr seeds (crosses)

Anyone know a member that I can source these seeds from? A few sound amazing like lemon starburst, white thai cross, etc. They sound like very fun peppers to grow. I see all my youtube favorites growing them so they must be good!

I’ve been trying to get some myself. They are giveaways only and cannot be sold. @Jesse was kind enough to toss me a few seeds but for some reason they sprout but then I can’t manage to keep them alive. All my other seedlings are doing just fine so I’m not clear what’s up with that. If you can’t get any and my 2 remaining seeds actually live past the first week I’ll happily toss you some when I have pods. Guessing that might be too late for you though...

I have a few KS LemonStarrburst seeds left.  Send me a PM with addresses and I'll let you two have them.

"but for some reason they sprout but then I can’t manage to keep them alive."  
Mine sprouted and are very tiny for a chinense.  So far I've been keeping them going but I've been very careful not to let them dry out.  

Never too late my friend! Beggars can't be choosers haha. That said, looks like we are both getting lucky from Tybo now! Thanks for your generosity! 
Sergeant Pepper said:
I’ve been trying to get some myself. They are giveaways only and cannot be sold. @Jesse was kind enough to toss me a few seeds but for some reason they sprout but then I can’t manage to keep them alive. All my other seedlings are doing just fine so I’m not clear what’s up with that. If you can’t get any and my 2 remaining seeds actually live past the first week I’ll happily toss you some when I have pods. Guessing that might be too late for you though...

Tybo. I cant thank you enough for your generosity on this! I really appreciate it! PM sent. Will TLC these sproutlings! 
Tybo said:
I have a few KS LemonStarrburst seeds left.  Send me a PM with addresses and I'll let you two have them.

"but for some reason they sprout but then I can’t manage to keep them alive."  
Mine sprouted and are very tiny for a chinense.  So far I've been keeping them going but I've been very careful not to let them dry out.  

Fatalii_Llama said:
Anyone know a member that I can source these seeds from? A few sound amazing like lemon starburst, white thai cross, etc. They sound like very fun peppers to grow. I see all my youtube favorites growing them so they must be good!

I don't have any extra seeds, but do have a KSLSB plant with a bunch of peppers on it. I'm hopeful that they will make it and ripen. At that point I will be happy to check back with you and offer you some seeds, if you still haven't been able to germinate any of your own. I also have the White Thai, Starracha, Stargazer, Starrscream, and Misery Sweet. Those are still seedlings, but once I get them to fruit, I should have some to share, as well.

that would be amazing! thank you so much! 
RedHotChiliPeppers said:

I don't have any extra seeds, but do have a KSLSB plant with a bunch of peppers on it. I'm hopeful that they will make it and ripen. At that point I will be happy to check back with you and offer you some seeds, if you still haven't been able to germinate any of your own. I also have the White Thai, Starracha, Stargazer, Starrscream, and Misery Sweet. Those are still seedlings, but once I get them to fruit, I should have some to share, as well. 

Back