• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

sowing some of these tonight!

I couldn't help myself! I had to sow some of these seeds, from the hottest
7 Pot Brainstrain I've eaten

2012-07-14_21-55-50_709-1.jpg

That pod looks righteously evil! I just managed to get some yellow brain strains germinated, and I'll be putting them into 5-gallon buckets in the next week or two

I have a dozen brain plants and they are putting off some pods like that.  I hope mine are that hot as well.  Good looking pod though.

newhoppyguy said:
Cant blame you even a little, lol i have a few i hope to get planted this weekend :)
Glad to see we're on the same page! I hope yours turn out something like this pod!
elcap1999 said:
That pod looks righteously evil! I just managed to get some yellow brain strains germinated, and I'll be putting them into 5-gallon buckets in the next week or two
It is a super gnarly wicked as hell pod for sure! Good luck with your plants!
NattyPepper said:
I have a dozen brain plants and they are putting off some pods like that.  I hope mine are that hot as well.  Good looking pod though.
Wow, some of yours look like this? Sounds like you hit it big then! They should be scorchin and stupidly hot! ;)

megahot said:
It is a super gnarly wicked as hell pod for sure! Good luck with your plants!

Many thanks, sir! I got my liquid worm castings this morning and already applied it as a foliar spray :)

Can I join rhe the club :D ? I just started a peach bhut and a Jamaican hot chocolate in an Aerogarden, and yesterday I got a second Aerogarden and I'm sowing some MoA tomorrow :D .

, Walter

Back