• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Spare Plant Giveaway Contest

keybrdkid is the winner with 746, send me your address and i will get the plants on their way to you

Screenshot_2016-04-25-21-05-49_zpsbaq67gu3.png

keybrdkid said:
Only one off, great guess, you're the winner.

Plants have arrived! They were packaged very well. The plants look good.

I have the plants sitting in the shade on my outdoor patio for the time being under the overhang.

Unfortunately, I felt the need to take a bit of a side trip to the Emergency Room while the plants were in the mail-due to some significant pain in my right hip. The spine/hip x-rays were negative, but it still hurts quite a bit getting up and sitting down. Walking is also an issue at the moment. 

So, for the time being, I will monitor the plants and re-pot them as soon as I am able to do so.

I will also post pics if/when I can. 

Thanks again for running this contest! 

-Key

thanks for having this contest Justin.

congrats to the winner Keybrdkid
keybrdkid said:

I have the plants sitting in the shade on my outdoor patio for the time being under the overhang.

Unfortunately, I felt the need to take a bit of a side trip to the Emergency Room while the plants were in the mail-due to some significant pain in my right hip. The spine/hip x-rays were negative, but it still hurts quite a bit getting up and sitting down. Walking is also an issue at the moment. 

So, for the time being, I will monitor the plants and re-pot them as soon as I am able to do so.

-Key
hope you heal quickly Keybrdkid

i know having pain and not knowing the cause can be very tough :(

hang in there, it will get better

:cheers:
G.I.P.

keybrdkid said:

-Key
Hope you feel better soon.  Health always needs to come before the peppers.   Glad the made it safely.  

Back