• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Speaking of CalMag.....

I bought a pint of it about a year or so back thinking I needed it and now it sits. Think I could sell it on ebay even though it's been opened and only a small amount was used?

jedisushi06 said:
or use it up
On what? All I need is compost tea and my worm castings.
Jeff H said:
A quart of Cal-mag is $14.00 from on line retailers. Is that really worth the hassle of an Ebay auction?

I'm also with Joyner. I wouldn't buy an open container. 

http://www.discount-hydro.com/products/Botanicare-Cal%252dMag-Plus-.html

I have sold many things on ebay Jeff but as others have said it's opened so many people would not want it as it could have been tampered with in their eyes and I understand that.

I don't really have anything to trade for it as this is my first season but my plants just got into 5gal buckets and should be podding soon (given this rain ever stops and i can get some sun) but I'll pay for shipping! :DD

USMC said:
I don't really have anything to trade for it as this is my first season but my plants just got into 5gal buckets and should be podding soon (given this rain ever stops and i can get some sun) but I'll pay for shipping! :DD

there's a store run by an old lady attached to a motorcycle shop on 595 and university that sells mycorrhizae for $2 per ounce, 2 feet of compost for $10 diatom. earth etc. etc. 

if you ever want to go organic I'd check out what they have, there's also a hydroponics store in Miami that sells anything you could need for growing tomatoes/peppers (and their more recreational consumable relatives) and they often have a bunch of sales

595 and university? That's literally 5 minutes from me I'm on Oakland and university . I'll have to check that out, thanks for the heads up

Back