• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

health Spots on leaves

Could this be from over watering or mites? Maybe something else? two of the pics that have the dark spot on the leaf is a top and bottom view of the same leaf. The whitish spots are on a different plant that has symptoms of over watering such as leaf curl and tiny crystal spots under the leaf along the veins

2012-02-17182419.jpg

2012-02-17182452.jpg

2012-02-17182505.jpg

I have a couple of JalapeƱo plants doing this exact same thing. Have you sprayed it under the lights? The tissue will die turn brown and in some cases become a hole. Any ideas to its cause? My two also have edema pretty bad, do yours?

Ok that explains it! There was water droplets on the leaves under my light! Thanks guys! It makes sense!

I have a couple of Jalapeño plants doing this exact same thing. Have you sprayed it under the lights? The tissue will die turn brown and in some cases become a hole. Any ideas to its cause? My two also have edema pretty bad, do yours?

Ya, a little bit of edema not bad on two of my plants! You need to water your plants less when they have edema!

Back