• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

health spots on my leaves

I've been noticeing spots like this on a bunch of my plants. Know what it is? How i can fix it? Getting kinda worried

0984447d.jpg

I just walked out and looked at the remainder of my plants and they have the same thing going on. Can't wait until an expert chimes in. I am supposed to be giving these guys away today and I'd hate to give out dying plants.

Looks like......bacterial leaf spot yo, the NuMex guys wrote a pretty brainy overview of the disease. Here http://aces.nmsu.edu/pubs/research/horticulture/nmca30.pdf

Personally I've found that adding a Cal-Mag additive to the soil helps significantly in preventing the onset of the spot, and other plantly ailments whether it boosts the plants natural defense, or performs some magic baba juju, or is all in my head, I root for it.

Were all a lil microbial :)

That is exactly what my plants have and I think I have the answer for you. I built one greenhouse and put half of my plants in it. They got these spots on them and I wondered what the hell it was. I have since built a second greenhouse and put the remainder of my plants in it and they all got the same thing the next day.

I think it could be due to high humidity levels? Possible. So I guess I don't know exactly what it is, but I feel it has been ramped up due to high humidity in my greenhouses.

I don't think it is going to be that big of a deal though. The ones in the first greenhouse have had it on the leaves for over a month now and the plants still seem to be doing great.

A fix for the issue (from me at least) is unknown but I can tell you that I do not think it is going to kill your plants.

Back