Spreading the heat

I want to share some seeds from my 2019 harvest.
Here's the deal:
-worldwide available
-I am always sending bubble envelope with tracking number, but since this is not an exchange or seeds sent to one or two persons, the costs will be pretty high, this is why I would like to ask the US members to cooperate somehow and maybe one or 2 are willing to receive all US seeds and the others to use some SASBE or whatever you agree, else I would probably send regular envelopes with no tracking number
-10 seeds per bag is standard
-if some seeds will not be asked for entire quantity, maybe I will split the remains to the sequesters
-seeds are all OP
-you can request at most 5 bags (here also, if some remains, probably will be sent as "freebies")
-you must be THP member, with +100 posts 

What's in the offer:

-7 Pot Burgundy 6 bags (60 seeds)

-Aji Jobito 5 bags

-Bhutlah BBG 7 Red 3 bags

-Chocolate Bhutlah CS 3 bags

-Carolina Reaper 3 bags (see note below)

-Elysium Oxide Scotch Bonnet 2 bags

-Jalapeno 6 bags

-Jay's Peach Ghost Scorpion 3 bags

-Kali Mirch 6 bags

-Red Gum Tiger MAMP x Chocolate Nagabrains 3 bags

-Swiss Chocolate 3 bags

- Trinidad Sweet 3 bags

-Trinidad Scorpion Moruga Yellow 4 bags

The Carolina Reaper story: a coworker's son bought the seeds in 2018 and grew the peppers, and the coworker gave me some seeds, and I grew in 2019. Not that long sting, but pretty productive and stinky hot.

Kali Mirch in India means 'Black Pepper'. I am surprised to see that there is an actual Kali Mirch.

Do you have any pictire of this version?

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

HJzaNLk.jpg

I am interested in Kali mirch seeds. I am up for receiving other seeds in the US and to distribute them to others through SASBE if that is OK with you.

saiias said:
Kali Mirch in India means 'Black Pepper'. I am surprised to see that there is an actual Kali Mirch.

Do you have any pictire of this version?

This is a beauty, and also very prolific plant. I know the meaning of Kali Mirch, as Black Pepper (Piper Nigrum, see wikipedia), and this plant is also black, almost entire black, even the stem. The flower is also a beauty.

The_NorthEast_ChileMan said:

I don't but pix can be seen ><a data-ipb="nomediaparse" data-cke-saved-href="https://www.magicgardenseeds.com/The-Delicious/Chili-pepper-" href="https://www.magicgardenseeds.com/The-Delicious/Chili-pepper-" kali-mirch'-(capsicum-annuum)-a.1189-"="">Magic Garden Seeds - Kali Mirch
Paul, my plant looks a bit different from this one, I know this picture too. The seeds I have, are bought from Sweden. I have found a picture of this beauty and traced the seeds, and Alana (Comptine here on THP) was so sweet and bought them for me. They start black and go to red when ripe. The peppers are less than 2 inches long

I'm interested in:
Carolina reaper
Trinidad Moraga scorpion yellow
Jay's peach ghost
Elysium oxide sb
Kali mirch
Whomever is distributing PM me

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

saiias said:
I am interested in Kali mirch seeds. I am up for receiving other seeds in the US and to distribute them to others through SASBE if that is OK with you.

Thank you Sai, and sorry for not answering till now, my friend. I am waiting to see if any US request. If only you and Kevin, I suppose I will send to each. If will be more, will be happy to get your help in this.

wiriwiri said:
Hi Adrian...nice offer there...

That being said ,some gratitude/politeness seems to be lacking here.

Please & Thank You etc,  seems to be lost these days....just saying. :rolleyes:

Anyway,hope you have  a great 2020.
ok thanks friend for reminding me ..
[emoji120][emoji120][emoji120][emoji120][emoji120]

Sent from my Redmi 4A using Tapatalk

Back