• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Squirrels suck :(

One ate my last Caribbean Red last week, leaving only the seeds and placenta.Out of frustration I threw this chewed up mess in a cup of soil and today this is what I found..take that rodent scum, hope it burned like Hell.
Jerry

msg1013053117840.jpg

I agree with you comment on squirrels. I had my own war going with them. never touched my pods though. just kept digging into the root balls of my potted plants.

I have a pair of Dachshunds ...and a JackShit... That go after anything that burrows/climbs into the yard. No squirrels fell from the chainlink yet this year but they tore a couple bunnies to shreds. They guard my peppers. Heh and pee on the dang pots.

At least you got some nice sprouts!

~Riot, as long as the good critters are peeing on the POTS they aren't peeing on the PODS!  :lol:

I saw something on the news last week about a 72 year old grandpa who lived for 2 weeks lost in the woods eating squirrels and berries. 

Long Live Squirrels!!!! (Until they're needed for a meal???? )  :)

salsalady said:
~Riot, as long as the good critters are peeing on the POTS they aren't peeing on the PODS!  :lol:

My thoughts exactly, heh, I'm sure they would if they could but they're too short!

JoynersHotPeppers said:
Confirmation, .22 can hit dead center on a quarter at 25 yards. Those days when I am bored and need to wait until dusk for the deer stand, beware squirrels and rabbits! 
I nailed one with my bow a few yeas back. Hadn't seen a deer all day and got that itch. LOL

Back