Sriracha beer?

I haven't had that, but I really enjoy a Habanero Sculpin from Ballast Point, or Chili Beer from Cave Creek.

Rogue makes pretty good stuff so not surprised it was acceptable.

austin87 said:
I haven't had that, but I really enjoy a Habanero Sculpin from Ballast Point, or Chili Beer from Cave Creek.

Rogue makes pretty good stuff so not surprised it was acceptable.
I love pretty much everything from ballast point. Never had any of their hot beers though.

Tried it a couple years back, couldn't even finish it. Had an almost rancid taste to it. You say it wasn't bad.....maybe I got one from a bad batch because mine was horrible. Very little pepper flavor.
I kept the bottle though, very cool bottle.

Hawaiianero said:
Tried it a couple years back, couldn't even finish it. Had an almost rancid taste to it. You say it wasn't bad.....maybe I got one from a bad batch because mine was horrible. Very little pepper flavor.
I kept the bottle though, very cool bottle.
I never said it was good.. It just wasn't bad haha. Can't say that i would buy it again but it was worth trying. And yea, the bottle is pretty cool.

It's garlicy and a little hot. Tastes like stout as I remember. Rogue still makes it so u can find some! Great looking bottle to collect or put flowers in! :D

Back