• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

started planting today 5/17/11

hey guys and gal!!

i started planting today and you can tell who is a hardcore chilehead or just pain nuts!! (maybe both in my case)but i got sick of waiting for the rain to stop so i did it any it wasn't too bad though
i planted what follows

WHITE 7 POT
CILI GORONONG
BLACK CHILE HYBRID (from Jungle Rain)
BROOME
PEPPADEW (from BHUT CAMP)
MIXED UNKNOWN HABS (from seeds i kept from 2009 season > my first Chile fest in Bowers Pa)
JAMAICAN HOT CHOCOLATE HAB
TRINIDAD SCORPION RED (with large pronounce stinger)
YELLOW BHUT
BLACK NAGA MORICH (from Chris Phillips)
PATANGA CAFE
FATALII
7 POT BRAIN STRAIN (from Chris Phillips)
ARABIBI GUSANO
GOLDEN BULLET HAB
RED BHUT
ROCOTO ORANGE (actually planted it Saturday)
WEST INDIAN RED HAB(aka JAMAICAN GIANT)
WHITE HABALOKIA (very bhut like in appearance)

and im not done yet i will post more here when i plant again

will be planting

BLACK PEARL
FISH
WILD BRAZIL
"MA" WIRI WIRI
PIRI PIRI
DIABLITO
PATANGA AMARELIA
AJI PINEAPPLE
DRAGON CLAW
CHINESE 5 COLOR (LG FRUIT AND SMALL FRUIT VERSION)
FIDALGA ROXA
PIMENTA DA NAYDE
BURKINA YELLOW
VARIAGATED TRI-COLOR
MISC ORNAMENTALS ABOUT 22 SPECIES
AJI YELLOW
AJI OMNI-COLOR
MIRASOL
ORANGE BHUT
TRINIDAD SCORPION FG
TIGER TEETH HAB
CHOCOLATE DOUGLAH
AJI DULCE
SUPER CHILE
UCHUTAKI
ZAVORY
TRINIDAD PERFUME
SWEET HAB
MARABA HAB

AND THATS WHAT I CAN REMEMBER SO FAR

thanks your friend Joe

hey guys and gal!!

i started planting today and you can tell who is a hardcore chilehead or just pain nuts!! (maybe both in my case)but i got sick of waiting for the rain to stop so i did it any it wasn't too bad though
i planted what follows

WHITE 7 POT
CILI GORONONG
BLACK CHILE HYBRID (from Jungle Rain)
BROOME
PEPPADEW (from BHUT CAMP)
MIXED UNKNOWN HABS (from seeds i kept from 2009 season > my first Chile fest in Bowers Pa)
JAMAICAN HOT CHOCOLATE HAB
TRINIDAD SCORPION RED (with large pronounce stinger)
YELLOW BHUT
BLACK NAGA MORICH (from Chris Phillips)
PATANGA CAFE
FATALII
7 POT BRAIN STRAIN (from Chris Phillips)
ARABIBI GUSANO
GOLDEN BULLET HAB
RED BHUT
ROCOTO ORANGE (actually planted it Saturday)
WEST INDIAN RED HAB(aka JAMAICAN GIANT)

and im not done yet i will post more here when i plant again

thanks your friend Joe

A bit early here, maybe another week...........
What Zone is Allentown?

Joe,

Are you gong to be growing any of your Habalokia or Scorpalokia's?

yes sorry i forgot to add it to the list you reminded me

im growing WHITE HABALOKIA IT IS VERY BHUT LIKE IN ITS APPEARANCE IM ALSO GROWING ONE OF MY BUDDY'S GHOST SCORPION ITS MOST LIKELY ONE OF THE ONES I HAVE SEED FOR BECAUSE THEY ARE FROM THE SAME SOURCE

THANKS FOR ASKING YOUR FRIEND JOE

Good list Joe!! I know it will grow to 2 times that many if not more by the time your done lol!! Good luck this year and happy growing!

Charles :onfire:

Good list Joe!! I know it will grow to 2 times that many if not more by the time your done lol!! Good luck this year and happy growing!

Charles :onfire:
YES YOUR RIGHT CHARLIE AT LEAST TWICE I STILL HAVE MUCH TO PLANT

MY WIFE IS GETTING HAPPY NOW THAT IM PUTTING THEM OUT THE ROOM IS GETTING BIGGER AGAIN LOL

THANKS THOSE BLK NAGAS ARE VERY STRONG

THANKS JOE

ah yes i planted a few more today

BENI HIGHLAND
MORE ORNAMENTALS
TRINI SCORP FG
MA WIR WIRI
FISH
CHILETEPIN
\A FEW MORE UNKOWN HABS

PEACH HAB

TOMMORROW WILL BE

CAT YELLOW
AUSTRALIAN LANTERN
MARABA HAB
SWEET HAB
TRINI PERFUME
A FEW MORE UNKNOWN HABS
MIRASOL
RACAMIDO
BLACK PEARL
HOT EQUIDOR
TOMATOES
SUPER CHILE
UCHUTAKI

I WILL BE DONE SOON THEN THE REAL ADVENTURE BEGINS :)

HAVING A GOOD TIME VERY RELAXING!! :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

THANKS YOUR FRIEND JOE

couldnt get out today no time and it was pouring
no progress today next time will been Tuesday
i am so sick of the rain now its no longer funny and now i have problem with slugs!!

gonna kill them!!!

thanks joe

I SLIPPED OUT EARLY THIS SUNDAY MORNING AND PUT A FEW MORE IN CAUSE I COULDN'T SLEEP
planted
SOME CHINESE 5 COLOR
WILD BRAZIL
A CHILE CROSS I GOT FROM JUNGLE RAIN [b]aji limon x Australian multi-color[/b] looks and tastes alot like and Aji Omni-color I ate one raw at work the other day had reasonable heat good flavor
OH AND SOME MORE AJI YELLOW as well

getting there but not done yet im going to get some plants from my friend

possibly some

Tangerine dream
Wild Brazil
Aji omni-color
Zavory

and whatever else peaks my interest

thanks your friend Joe

soundin goot, how bouts some pics... :beer:
yeah as soon as i get a spare moment i will but its a pain in the butt trying to post pics on here ,they really need to make it much more user friendly and allow larger and pics too
they should use a system similar to the pic attaching system that Yahoo and Gmail use its very easy and personally i like it

thanks your friend Joe

i put in about 7 tomato plants today
didn't do too much else felt like garbage not going to work tonight feels like someone beat me with a bar of soap inside a sock, THIS WET COLD WEATHER HAS GOT TO GO!~!!

I PLANTED

BLACK FROM TULA
BLUE FRUIT
ROMAN CANDLE
AND A FEW THAT POPPED UP ON THEIR OWN FROM LAST YEAR

(i throw everything organic on my garden)

my friend was out of tangerine dream sweet pepper plants, oh well there is always next year God willing

just got a rabbit for my wife and a young female rat for myself free fertilizer!!

IM USING CORN COB BEDDING works great used it years ago when i used to breed guinea pigs and through the bedding in the composted and on the garden, had tomatoes almost the size of soft balls

gonna try to finish tomorrow, i never seen so much opposition to getting a garden in before i hope it lets up soon

thanks your friend Joe

I hear you, Joe! Normally we start running our irrigation in late April/early May. They still haven't run the sprinklers yet, and we've had measureable precipitaion for the last 7 days. Since we are considered a high desert, that's way above average for us. Highs for the most part have been in the 50's and 60's, with lows in the 30's and 40's. Not exactly pepper growing weather. Not a single pepper or tomato planted out yet. Grrrr!!!

I hear you, Joe! Normally we start running our irrigation in late April/early May. They still haven't run the sprinklers yet, and we've had measureable precipitaion for the last 7 days. Since we are considered a high desert, that's way above average for us. Highs for the most part have been in the 50's and 60's, with lows in the 30's and 40's. Not exactly pepper growing weather. Not a single pepper or tomato planted out yet. Grrrr!!!

hopefully it will clear out soon, i dont feel so bad im not the worst off

my friend who owns a commercial farm is having a tough time to, however he planted tomatoes today so that's a good start

thanks your friend Joe

Back