• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Starting Medical School, Many Thanks

In 18 days, I'll be moving a short distance from Miami to Davie/Ft Lauderdale Florida to start my medical education at Nova Southeastern University to become a Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine. Surely, my activity will be less than minimal so I wanted to take this time to thank all the amazing people I've encountered here at THP. I've been lucky enough to make some great friends here, share food and hot products with one another, win some awesome prizes, and enter some heated TD competitions. For all the great times, the knowledge that has been imparted within me, the seeds that helped me get some awesome pods, I wanted to say thank you.

WickedMike- You got me here, and you've been the biggest impact of em all. Your expertise are first class and so are your products
Scovi- If for some reason you make it down here, we'll have to cook each other our Chili Relleno Dishes!
Pex- You make some damn good sauces, and some interesting conversation to say the least. Expect some orders when I run out of sauce lol
Rawkstah- You've been the hot vegetarian cooking inspiration, making some good food. I'll always follow your thread. 
OldSalty- I hope all is well with ya and I'm glad we were able to connect and swap some great products and pods. PS, your relish rocks. I need to     make some this coming winter haha
GM- well, you know how amazing you are and how thankful I am for everything you've done for the community. Come down and visit sometime. We can sous vide together lol
Norvic- Keep on cooking that orzo cheesy goodness, I love your thread
Filmost- I swear Im going to visit you in Japan....if I'm welcome ;) 
Johnsmyname- hope you're alive, you've been missing since april. But thanks for being the first to support my pod selling adventure
Thanks to all who have also helped support my pod selling adventure, too many to list

Finally, for those who know me and I haven't listed, thanks for being a part of my experience here at THP. I'll still be around, not very active, but maybe a post here and there.

If you anyone wants to keep in contact, feel free to shoot me a PM. I can also add you on Facebook, as it's nearly impossible to find me. 

Best of luck to you my chili head Brother!! We all know you will excel in school as you did here at THP. You have been a huge part of the community and we all will be waiting for our future Doctor to return. Keep us posted when you can. And know are love and friendship goes with you.
Thanks for your help my friend, was and is really appreciated. :)

Hahaha so glad you liked the relish. If yer to busy to make it I'd be honored to send you more. Just pm me were :)
Cheers Brother

neoguy said:
Let me know if you're ever in the Cleveland area, as I know you've been here, and I'll buy you a beer.

My Girlfriend is a clevelander native, so there is the possibility! 

Scoville DeVille said:
Dude that's awesome! I am excited for you and your new journey. I hope you stop in once in awhile to say hi and give us updates.

:cheers:

I'm excited too, minus the debt....that's kinda intimidating. I'll definitely stop in from time to time to say hi. I just don't want it to be a distraction. I tend to seek out distractions lol

oldsalty said:
Best of luck to you my chili head Brother!! We all know you will excel in school as you did here at THP. You have been a huge part of the community and we all will be waiting for our future Doctor to return. Keep us posted when you can. And know are love and friendship goes with you.
Thanks for your help my friend, was and is really appreciated. :)

Hahaha so glad you liked the relish. If yer to busy to make it I'd be honored to send you more. Just pm me were :)
Cheers Brother
Thanks brother! I'll do my best. Maybe I'll have some medically related pepper wisdom I could impart on  ya at some point lol. And you know I can't say no to that offer. Maybe we can do a swap when I finish the chocolate ferment ;) 

Back