• Do you need help identifying a đŸŒ¶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? đŸ€§
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

seeds starting seeds for 2014

Thanks to some kind members on another forum I have a decent selection of seeds for 2014 and am excited to start. I also have saved Caribbean Red and Scotch Bonnet seeds to try. My question is are any of the 7 pots or brain strains a MUST GROW and if so where can I find seed? (bad experience with ebay) 
Jerry

Ask and you may recieve. them..:)  some superhots are harder to germinate and take significanly longer to produce pods..

I have enough superhot powder  so ,im not growing any this next yr. I'm focusing on  a few of the fatalli varieties and of course my fav.. haberanos ( choco. and white)

I am absolutely amazed at the generosity of people like Bull Durham who, without compensation, is mailing me seeds for next year. Thanks to him I will have some 7 pots to go along with my own Caribbean Reds, Scotch Bonnets, Chocolate & Orange Habs, Bhuts, Yellow Fataliis and some ornamentals. I believe I have everything I need for next year...except perhaps some Ajis or Kung Paos (LOVE Thai Dragon, but seedy and small). Thanks again...I have the itch to start growing already and haven't even got Sy's seeds yet...lol  :dance:

Back