seeds Starting to germinate today??

Hey folks!!! I have some Aji lemon, Tabasco and fatali seeds, Im thinking of staring germination process today, so next year I will have lots of pots to harvest, should I keep the plant in does red plastic cups to overwinter, then transplant them on 1 gallon pot between january and march. What are your suggestions?? thank you so much Im about to taste the red savina I grew for the first time ever, and this is my first year growing pepper plants, so thank you so much for your tips!!!!

Go for it, I too have fresh seedling sprouts most recent, Scotch Bonnet and Super Chili(I just tossed some seeds in soil for no apparent reason, left them outside in cold temperatures and next thing you know, sprouts all over the place). The Bonnets I finally found fresh in an East Indian store and saved the seeds, nothing appear to be happening then all of a sudden a couple strouted then a few more. I found some dried pods, Sannam and Dunicut and they are now about 4" in height.

Since we have had an explosion in temporary migrant workers(2 year terms) from Mexico and the Philippines things like habaneros and bonnets are more readily available, almost to the point of debating whether to grow habs anymore is even worth my time. Jalepeno, serano, fresno, wax and thai type pods have always been available but usually green and unattractive looking.

Good growing.

Go for it, I too have fresh seedling sprouts most recent, Scotch Bonnet and Super Chili(I just tossed some seeds in soil for no apparent reason, left them outside in cold temperatures and next thing you know, sprouts all over the place). The Bonnets I finally found fresh in an East Indian store and saved the seeds, nothing appear to be happening then all of a sudden a couple strouted then a few more. I found some dried pods, Sannam and Dunicut and they are now about 4" in height.

Since we have had an explosion in temporary migrant workers(2 year terms) from Mexico and the Philippines things like habaneros and bonnets are more readily available, almost to the point of debating whether to grow habs anymore is even worth my time. Jalepeno, serano, fresno, wax and thai type pods have always been available but usually green and unattractive looking.

Good growing.

Nice, yea I know what you mean, I can get the serrano, jalapeño , orange habanero, chile de arbol, at any grocery store there abundant, so no point on growing does. Very interesting they can sprout in cold weather.

Very interesting they can sprout in cold weather

So far, for me, anything annuum appears to grow without assistance, I just ate a ripened Hot Portugal - note to myself, "hope it dies so I can reuse the container", perhaps it should be renamed to the Not Hot Portugal.

Back