• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Steve and I try my Bubblegum 7 pot

Wow, that's awesome!

I can relate to Stevie. I took like a good third of a pod and that small piece had me on milk and sausage egg mcmuffins lmao.

The pie box tho... :rofl: :rofl:

-Walt

Vegas_Chili said:
Wow, that's awesome!

I can relate to Stevie. I took like a good third of a pod and that small piece had me on milk and sausage egg mcmuffins lmao.

The pie box tho... :rofl: :rofl:

-Walt
Steves video is classic! He was cracking up after he saw the video afterwards LOL

Nice review. Looked like he was ready to kill when that piebox wouldn't open. Looked like me after a night of drinking, give me my pie. Lol

koskorgul said:
Nice review. Looked like he was ready to kill when that piebox wouldn't open. Looked like me after a night of drinking, give me my pie. Lol
Lmao. Ya he did look frustrated about that pie box! Haha

Nice job to Stevie...I think the name and that big perdy calyx on the pods makes folks underestimate them. I ate a couple and they were blistering hot. Mine were not Moruga, Primo or Brain level though. Maybe the BBG7 carries more oil on the inner walls of the pod than other pods though??? Great job and great review fellas!

stc3248 said:
Nice job to Stevie...I think the name and that big perdy calyx on the pods makes folks underestimate them. I ate a couple and they were blistering hot. Mine were not Moruga, Primo or Brain level though. Maybe the BBG7 carries more oil on the inner walls of the pod than other pods though??? Great job and great review fellas!
Thanks Shane and I agree with you about people underestimating the intense burn of the Bubblegum.
It reminds me of those cool lookin Arrow frogs or that cool looking tiny octopuss that have the cool colors. It looks small and really cool but its not to be messed around with LoL. My pod was seriously one of the hottest Ive ever tried. Like in my top 3. The list includes Reaper, Primo, Brainstrains etc

Back