• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

review Stillmanz Inferno Review

AlabamaJack

eXtreme
Thanks to Stillz, I get to taste two of his sauces...by the way...this is real time...I am taking photos and tasting as I type this so I won't miss anything....will post two separate reviews so I can show photos of all..

My taste test setup has not changed...still using Roma Tomato, Vienna Sausage, Ritz Crackers, and Hot Sauce.

I take a cracker, sit a piece of tomato on it, a piece of vienna sausage on it, then top it with hot sauce, pop in in my mouth and chew it up mixing all the tastes...

I didn't have enough sauce on it the first time to taste the sauce, about 30 seconds after tasting I feel a little heat on the upper back palate and middle sides of the tongue.....Time for another bite....this ought to be good....

This sauce has such a wonderful flavor...fruity, smooth, enticing you to get more...the burn is starting to come on now....lips are tingling...just one more bite....I actually had three of these and now the burn has reached my stomach, a little sweat popped out on the forehead, all tastes wonderful and natural...very very good sauce....

Afterburn...is 5 minutes and heat still there...built for about the first 3 or 4 minutes....time for a drink of good ol' shiner boch....Have rinsed palate and after 15 minutes, burn is a glow on the top back palate....

Definitely one you would want in your refrigerator...

It is an amazing sauce. My favorite from the stillmanz range. Hell it would have to be in my top 3 favorite sauces ever. I can't get enough of that flavor. For a real treat try it as a dipping sauce with seafood.
:drooling::drooling:
Now you've done it....going to have to have fish pieces for lunch today.:)

bentalphanerd said:
It is an amazing sauce. My favorite from the stillmanz range. Hell it would have to be in my top 3 favorite sauces ever. I can't get enough of that flavor. For a real treat try it as a dipping sauce with seafood.
:drooling::drooling:
Now you've done it....going to have to have fish pieces for lunch today.:)

giggling here at Bent...get ya some buddy.....

Thanks for the great review AJ, I was alittle worried you might not like it when I sent it off to you, there aren't many true fruit based habanero sauces out there. Inferno is our biggest seller I kinda wish I had called it somethin else because people get the wrong idea from its name. Its a hot habanero sauce (read 7or 8 out of 10in heat, excluding extract sauces) but it has some of the nicest flavours you'll find in this gig.

Thanks for the positive feedback guys and staffing I got three Devils tongue jerk sauce put aside for you. I'm stillwaiting on labels so it willbe a bitbut they are there for you. I'llpmu the details.

Cheers again Guys

Mick

ps Hey AJ what about the Mango paw paw and habanero?
I was curious if you would like this one? Its very tastey but mild in heat,we use it as a salad dressing or on steamed fish etc?

stillmanz said:
ps Hey AJ what about the Mango paw paw and habanero?
I was curious if you would like this one? Its very tastey but mild in heat,we use it as a salad dressing or on steamed fish etc?

I actually tasted it yesterday and it was great....but...I wanted to wait until my palate completely cleared up before writing the review. I like to write my review real time as I am tasting, taking my time, taking pics...I will post later today in new thread...

Back