food Stoopid Hot Chickenz

QuadShotz

Banned
This is very simple..take like 2-3 lbs of thawed boneless/skinless chicken tenders, chop into like chunks.

Wash several times in salt water..gets off that slimey crap and adds season.

Then, chuck the crap in a big skillet that's hot (not smokin' hot u Bachelors...medium-hi) with a tsp of EVOO..just so it dont stick at first. If oil smokes it's too hot.

Toss around in there until it's coated in oil and ya start to see it change color, then add this:

Add:

1/4 c. canned sloppy joe sauce stuff..(it adds a ncie sweetness and helps carmelize)
1/2 c. sriracha
1/8 c. sambal olek
about 1/8 c Naga Mama or whatever Naga ya got...i used like 1/4 of a woozy.
1 tbls of cayeene pdwr
1 tsp of chile de arbol pwdr
1/4 tsp of chipotle pwdr
1/2 a big onion, minced
3 cloves garlic, mashified
salt and pepper..whatever ya like..

I added like two tbls of my homemade Stoopid Hab sauce as well..do what ya will, eh?

Bring to almost boil...stirrin...dont let stick. You want it all coated well though.

Do that for like 10 mins...then turn down to low/simmer...just a lil bubbly...and cover.

Cook another while (prolyl an hr or more) stirring and flipping ocasionally until liquid is gone and is getting sticky. DO NOT LET IT BURN!

You are done.

Looks like this stuff:

S6302080.JPG

A thing of Beauty..and not even grilled.... :twisted:

IMO, let it set a spell in the pan before ya take out..meat needs to 'rest' and gather in the good stuff.

Do whatever with it..piss off neighbors, make wife mad, or just eat it. :D

This'll be fall apart tender at first depending how much ya mashed it while cooking, but will firm up as cools.

If ya wana shreed it, ya can take forks and do that while it's hot. Or, easy way to shread is to mash the frell outa it while it's cooking if ya don't want chunks.

Otherwise, just eat it in tacos, burritos, stuff small woodland creatures, batter & refry it....IDK...

Cheers,

-QS

Quad...that looks delicious...wonder if you could make this in a Wok?...

AlabamaJack said:
Quad...that looks delicious...wonder if you could make this in a Wok?...

Funny you say that...

That's basically what I'm trying to reproduce...without having a wok or a 10,000BTU flamethrower like the restaurants do. I just let the natural sugars and stuff go and as it cooks down, bam..tastyness. ;)

LUCKYDOG said:
Looks like General Quads Chicken -- :drools:

Thx!

I do this sorta thing all the time with various meats..yummers!
Gets better & hotter the next day too.

Here's an action shot..crap lighting but oh well, it was late and I was tad frelled. ;)

S6302058.JPG

A couple of burritos i made with just that stuff and cheese, then pan-browned with a dab of 65/35 oleo/butter into a crispy, spicy-enough-to-make-eyes-water, melty, not-grilled, burrito.

Yeah, sloppy wrapping job...but it got eaten anyway.

Take that, Taco Hell...:D

-QS

QuadShotz said:
A couple of burritos i made with just that stuff and cheese, then pan-browned with a dab of 65/35 oleo/butter into a crispy, spicy-enough-to-make-eyes-water, melty, not-grilled, burrito.

Yeah, sloppy wrapping job...but it got eaten anyway.

Take that, Taco Hell...:D

-QS

Nice! Gonna do this with some frozen Tina burritos I have.

Back