• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Stop Hot Butt

images5_zpsb79365e4.jpg

Today I awake to hot butt in bed. I not have peanut butter, but almond butter.

Today at lunch I will consume pigeon in ghost sauce. To prepare I have eaten breakfast of almond butter and figs on bread. And tomorrow we test again. Please no hot butt.

Scoville_, the yogurt is applied to the irritation. Many here agree, have packed from other post made popular. However this method fail for me now.

I have laughed at this thread helplessly -- i think i lost my sanity at about the point where lost childhood toys were re-discovered -- nostalgia is such a joy!!

In all seriousness, when you use peppers to cope with excessively warm climate -- or certain medical conditions -- it is sometimes advantageous to mix hot peppers with peanut butter, almond butter, or tahini (finely ground sesame seeds).
These foods take time to digest, and , thus, the capsaicin locked into these foods is released slowly into the body.

In my case, this means that the capsaicin is released at a slower rate, and that i have benefits from this for a longer period of time.

For a person trying types of peppers hotter than they are accustomed to, who are sometimes experiencing colonic or anal irritation, i would say that preparing a meal that involves cooking peppers with a high-protein seed-meal product like peanut butter or tahini -- it is currently fashionable in North America in some dinner occasions to make an Indonesian peanut sauce, for example...

Perhaps more to the point, human beings -- more than any other life form -- are capable of deciding that they LIKE a certain taste (peppers, for example) before their bodies have acclimated to that high level of capsicin in their bowels.

I have laughed at some of the posts here. Please continue joking and i will laugh with you. But i hope some of what i have said may help if you suffer unnecesssary discomfort consuming chili peppers... your guts (internal organs/bowels) will take about two weeks to adjust to your increased tolerance of tasting heat from peppers... at least, that has been my experience, so far.

Idk how I missed this post until today. I have considered prepping with petroleum jelly when build up my tolerance but alas, just went with the natural 'deal with it' hot butt strategy.

Still not sure if this whole thread is a joke, but it is funny.

The Hott Dude said:
Today I awake to hot butt in bed. I not have peanut butter, but almond butter.

Today at lunch I will consume pigeon in ghost sauce. To prepare I have eaten breakfast of almond butter and figs on bread. And tomorrow we test again. Please no hot butt.

Scoville_, the yogurt is applied to the irritation. Many here agree, have packed from other post made popular. However this method fail for me now.
Don't listen to Scovie. He just tells you things for our  his personal entertainment. He neglected to mention that the yogurt must be blueberry.

Scoville DeVille said:
Didi you ingest the yogurt? or apply it topically? I'm just curious.

When I started eating super hot foods, I was told about this condition. I was also told to keep eating hot foods, to build immunity and cleanse my system. I cleansed my system alright, after a weekend of seriously hot Chili, I cleansed out that quarter I swallowed when I was 7. I'm pretty sure a plastic army man and a marble also came out. 

Haven't looked back since that dreadful morning.

Now thats funny sh!t  !       :rofl:

Back