• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Strange purple leaves

First time grower planted some seed from a mate showed him a photo they r supposed to be purple tiger but he thinks he crossed them with a scorp or is it just lacking some thing. Also how do I upload pics can it be done from I phone or do u have to use a computer cheers

:welcome: from Brizzy!

Is there some photo hosting service (like photobucket) you can use on a phone? (sorry, a bit behind in the times... my phone is like 10 years old! :lol:)

Hybrid, normal purple tiger, or something different.... would love to see the pics! :D

G'day mate perth boy, gunna work on pics now if I don't get to many brews in lol it's amazingthe amount of Chilli heads there r . Photo bucket is my next step ! Cheers , the plant its self looks stunning , it my first season so I'm a virgin but a big Shout out to sown seeds for the guidance , also I'm not to computer savey so apologies if I muck it up

Hey man, I'm also a new grower from Perth!
There are a few fellow Perthians in here.
I didn't know there were this many chilli heads.
Download photobucket to your phone. Upload your photos to it and in there you can copy the IMG code and paste in here. I had the same problem until the kind folk in here helped me so I'm returning the favour. Happy growing dude!

Back