• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

issue Strange white bubbles on my peppers

Hi,

I don't know if this answer could be trivial, but it's the first time that I plant peppers, so I still have a lot to learn.

I planted some peppers, and they seem to be in good health, except 2 of my 3 habanadas. They have some strange with bubbles on a lot of their leaves. In addition to that, they have a lot more leaves on the top of the plant than they have on the bottom.

Based on this article, I think that it could be some sort of extreme edema. Other people have suggested to me that it could be a symptom of mosaic virus. Can you help me confirm one of these theories or point me in the right direction?

Here I attach some photos of my issue:

9X4atv1.jpeg
MeFSCd8.jpg
PwjME0n.jpg
nEqvrRU.jpg
seGz101.jpg
YEqRIjW.jpg
CJpNeTT.jpg

Here are some pictures that show how much leaves are in the top part of the plant in relation to how few there are on the bottom of the plant:

XDPU7e5.jpg
oNbVlS7.jpg

Hi,

I don't know if this answer could be trivial, but it's the first time that I plant peppers, so I still have a lot to learn.

I planted some peppers, and they seem to be in good health, except 2 of my 3 habanadas. They have some strange with bubbles on a lot of their leaves. In addition to that, they have a lot more leaves on the top of the plant than they have on the bottom.

Based on this article, I think that it could be some sort of extreme edema. Other people have suggested to me that it could be a symptom of mosaic virus. Can you help me confirm one of these theories or point me in the right direction?

Here I attach some photos of my issue:

9X4atv1.jpeg
MeFSCd8.jpg
PwjME0n.jpg
nEqvrRU.jpg
seGz101.jpg
YEqRIjW.jpg
CJpNeTT.jpg

Here are some pictures that show how much leaves are in the top part of the plant in relation to how few there are on the bottom of the plant:

XDPU7e5.jpg
oNbVlS7.jpg

This is Edema, caused by to much water. when watering to much the plant pushes the water outoff the leaves and eventually they will drop. let the soil for the pepper plant get dried properly before watering and it will produce new leaves that are healthy.

it's not anything to worry over atm, plant will remove these leaves and produce new ones once you allow the soil to dry.

i wait sometimes until i see the leaves is about to die of thirst until i water. the plant will look depressive and then happy couple hours after receiving water

Last edited:
Back