food Stuffed Habs

No relationship the the Evil Montreal hockey team.

In my oven is a new recipe for me. Habaneros stuffed with marscapone cheese, goat cheese, serano ham, and either sun dried tomatoes or chopped dates.

I know the sun dried tomatoes will be more savory and the dates more sweet. I guess the exciting part for me is how hot will they really be. Super Market variety Habs may be less spicy than local grown but im not sure. Super Market Jalapeńo's are certainly much less hot than the ones the local farm stands carry.

Easy to make and inexpensive but I really hope they are tastey.
Let ya know in 30 mins when my timer goes off.

:onfire:

No relationship the the Evil Montreal hockey team.

In my oven is a new recipe for me. Habaneros stuffed with marscapone cheese, goat cheese, serano ham, and either sun dried tomatoes or chopped dates.

I know the sun dried tomatoes will be more savory and the dates more sweet. I guess the exciting part for me is how hot will they really be. Super Market variety Habs may be less spicy than local grown but im not sure. Super Market Jalapeńo's are certainly much less hot than the ones the local farm stands carry.

Easy to make and inexpensive but I really hope they are tastey.
Let ya know in 30 mins when my timer goes off.

:onfire:
Good luck Mr. Spanky.....don't burn yer mush on those hot little buggers....:)

So the ones with the Dates have an immediate sweet, stuffed cheese flavor and then a slow building but intense heat. The tomatoe ones have a stronger flavor and the heat comes much quicker. They are both very delicious and though they made my eyes water and my nose run they will not make it long enough to be "leftovers"

Very interesting recipe, I really have to try this ! Especially the sun dried tomatoes one, love the stuff.

the Evil Montreal hockey team LOL well it's my home team, Evil and Hot, just like peppers :dance:

Pat

stuffedhabs.jpg

rolled up some foil to keep em upright, the cheese runs out if you lay them on thier sides.

Back