• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

STUNNING PHOTOGRAPHS

Wooooooooooooooooooooooow............

I'll take one bag of chilis please.........

That is amazing, wonder if it is cheaper to buy by the bag or the truckload? Puts all our harvest to shame :(

Tkromer said:
Wow I can't imagine peppers by the truckload!

I was born in a Chilli market. My home was at the mouth of the market in Madras in South India at the height of season in January when truckloads of chillies arrive.

OMG :shocked:

Those pics are great and have me drooling.....

I've got a curry recipe book that pics like that all though it!!!

Thanks for sharing

Novacastrian said:
Holy toledo batman! NJA what are the most common varieties that are grown in India?

SANNAM followed by Bydgi are most common and sought after varieties. I am offering seeds of both in my seeds set.

Matt Berry said:
I'll take one bag of chilis please.........

That is amazing, wonder if it is cheaper to buy by the bag or the truckload? Puts all our harvest to shame :(

Matt,

what I have seen all these years in India cannot be compared with anything.

Ahhhhhh.

NJA

WOW NJA very cool how they dry them out like that spreading them out on the ground, how long does that take in India? they must be watched in case of thieves? those guys in white pants look like india mafia if they have one:)

Noshownate said:
WOW NJA very cool how they dry them out like that spreading them out on the ground, how long does that take in India? they must be watched in case of thieves? those guys in white pants look like india mafia if they have one:)

The guy in white pants looks like a major buyer.
Generally, the thieves do not steal chilli peppers as they are so much abundent and are not worth stealing.

But there are chilli pepper thieves.
Read about them in my blog.

http://www.blogger.com/posts.g?blogID=7222877390287375069&searchType=ALL&page=1

NJA

Back