• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Stupid question...

When is the ideal time to plant my seeds?

Background info:
I dont have a green house....all i have is a heatpad and a plastic container (can fit about 30 jiffy pelets). :(
I live in Adelaide, South Australia, Australia.
I dont have a grow house with lights... :(

I want to start my seeds off to the best start possible and as soon as possible to get the biggest harvest as we all do.

Any info or help would be great!!

P.s. I have been :beer: :beer: :beer: sorry if this doesnt make sense :eek:

Get you some sort of lighting system (bought or homemade) first. You dont want seeds sprouting until you can support their growth.

I would talk to a few guys from Autralia. Maybe try Novacastrian. There's lots of guys from there, so I'm sure someone will chime in here and help ya out!

dude you are supposed to start growing in like june or july
look into sandgroper's tactics he lives in western australia
and may be able to give better timings :dance:

i think you should start to plan for next season's grow
ain't it harvest time now?

Cant help you with Aussie planting times etc but I start my seeds 4 1/2 months before I plan on putting them in the ground )start seeds around Jan 1st and usually go in ground end of May. I just have a heat pad also but I do have hanging lights that I just got from the hardware store which saved lots of money. I keep em in our upstairs hallway and when its cold I turn on a small space heater for a little bit.

Good Luck to you !!

xo nicole

Cheers to everyone who has offered some advice!!

So obviously i need to get some lights in order to aid the growth of the plants, however i need to keep the price down on electricity...
The cheaper the better lol.

Now i am off to read and look at all the different setups people have :)

Back