Sugar Rush Round Orange?

I exchanged seeds with a gentleman from Germany, and these are some bonus seeds he sent my way.  I'm finding info on the "Peach" variety, which is not round, but nothing for this other baccatum.  I've lost my contact info with him, but maybe he'll see this post.  His notes indicate "mild/med heat.

Any info/pics?

Hi Jim,

here you can see some pictures of the "sugar rush" i sent you:

http://chiliforum.hot-pain.de/threads/die-baccatum-liga.24744/page-9

I grow them for the first time this year, but people told me that they are very tasty and only have a mild -to mid heat level.

I think they are originally from "Fataliiseeds". He sold them before some years, but they wasnt stable and he doesnt grow them anymore.

Some people isolated seeds from the "orange round" variety and said it is stable now.

I can give a review at the end of the season :-)

There you are!  Thanks for the link.  I will be planting these seeds tonight.  Did the seeds I sent you germinate?

I was looking at that forum homepage, and noticed some of the headers are in English, but when you open them, they are all in German. 

The "Siling Bilong" germinated fast and good, thank you. I will plant "jimmy nardellos" next year.

The forum is completely in german, i guess the template / software for the forum is written in english.

Back