• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Summer Fun

There is always so much to do in the summer its good to get away for a day of fun.  I really enjoy the time of year when fairs get kicked off. Let' see some pics

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

Cool pictures! I haven't been to a fair in forever... I think I was 16 or 17? when I last went...

I haven't been in a few years but I use to love to go. They didn't really have concerts back when I was going but I think thats changed. They did always have a big warehouse basically filled with arts/crafts/plants that people would compete for best in show and I enjoyed looking at all of that. No rodeo either but we did have a pretty big petting zoo and all the 4H kids had animals and stuff. Also pig races.

I would like to go and see if any of the food concessions are selling anything spicified too.

-edit- actually now that I think about it I think they did do a small rodeo or at least horse racing, I was just never there when it was going on.

Back