for-sale Super Hot dried skins and seeds for sale ( ALL SKINS SOLD OUT)

Hello everyone! I still have some dried super hot pepper skins that I want to sell before grinding them into a powder. I also have several strains of seeds available that I would like to sell as I don't like taking them into the second year unless for personal use. These skins and seeds all came from mature pods. All were taken from very healthy plants and most came from large pods. The skins were dried slow in a dehydrator to maintain as much heat and flavor as possible. If any of the seeds you receive don't produce or produce I will refund or exchange them your choice .

Dried Pod Skins will sell for $7 per 3/4 oz to include shipping anywhere in the states here's what's available as supplies last. /// ALL
SKINS ARE SOLD OUT

Infinity (Sold Out)
Brain Strain (Sold Out)
7 Pot Yellow( Sold Out)
Peter (Sold Out)
Scorp Cardi (Sold Out)
Bih Jolokia (Sold Out)
Morouga Blend (Sold Out)
Dorset Naga (Sold Out)
7 Pot Barrickipore (Sold Out)
Carribbean Habanero (Sold Out)
Morouga Red (Sold Out)
Bhut Jolokia (Sold Out) (Sold Out)
Fatali/Red Savina Cross
TUCA ( Butch T / Black Congo cross ) (Sold Out)
7 Pot Jonah (Sold Out)
Butch T (Sold Out)
Naga Viper (Sold Out)

Seeds available

Morouga Blend $5/10
Butch T $3/20
7 Pot Yellow $3/20
Bih Jolokia $3/20
TUCA( Trinidad Scorpion Original Strain X Habanero Chocolate) $3/20
Fatali/Red Savina cross $3/20
Peter $2/10
Morouga Red $3/20
Scorp Cardi $3/20
Brain Strain $3/20
7 Pot Jonah $3/20
Bonda Ma Jaques $3/20
Corono Di Toro (Sweet not Hot) $2/20
Infinity $3/20
7 Pot Barrickipore (Sold Out)
Dorset Naga $3/20
Lemon Aji $3/25
Cayenne $1/30
Naga Viper (Very Hot) $5/10
Monster Infinity $5/10
Caribbean Habanero $2/25
Butch T2 (These are from a plant that produced extremely big pods almost all with tails) $5/10

All seeds orders with come with free seeds and or skins. Here's some pics of the pods and plants that spawned these skins and seeds .. ; ). Please respond here or IM me with any questions or orders. Payments can be made through Paypal. Shipping with seed orders is $2 . (In interest of full disclosure while effort was exerted to separate these plants as much as possible between 2 places they were not perfectly isolated so should be considered (OP)
or open pollinated. However with experience as a guide I fully expect them to grow true BUT if they do not I will exchange or refund the price of purchase) I am keeping detailed list of who purchased what for 1yr. ) I also would like you guys to send me pics of the plants you grow out I want to see how well they grow out.

IMG_9419.jpg

IMG_5610.jpg

IMG_4166.jpg

IMG_6216.jpg

IMG_8052.jpg

IMG_0408_zps242b54b7.jpg

IMG_7119_zps393e5e88.jpg

IMG_7125_zps51ab1015.jpg

IMG_6381_zps8f99daf0.jpg

Nice looking pods. That Fatalii/Red Savina cross sounds interesting.

PM sent.

DAMN! Just ate one of the seeds and licked my fingers after handling the seeds you wanted and was not expecting the heat I got .. again DAMN!
I have a ounce of the TUCA and Fatali cross combined and threw in some TUCA seeds as well as some others can't remember which just send your addy and payment and its on the way! Oh and THANKS !!

Hey,

so far, so good on the seeds and skins I got from you a little while back. The Butch T and Naga skins are ridiculously hot. Those Nagas are hotter than the Butch T! I'm also 2/5 on the Naga Seeds with one getting it's true leaves and 5/5 on the yellow 7 Pot seeds.

Cheers!

Hey,

so far, so good on the seeds and skins I got from you a little while back. The Butch T and Naga skins are ridiculously hot. Those Nagas are hotter than the Butch T! I'm also 2/5 on the Naga Seeds with one getting it's true leaves and 5/5 on the yellow 7 Pot seeds.

Cheers!

That's great to hear yea the Vipers are friggin hot!! How many Viper seeds did you get? You only got 2/5? They germinated @90 % for me. Are you using a heat mat? Do you want me to send you more??Im getting a later start than I wanted to due to a leaky roof.Its leaking into the room I use to grow hoping to have it repaired by the end of Feb. Let me know bout the Vipers!

RPM55 Heat is on the way my friend !!!

That's great to hear yea the Vipers are friggin hot!! How many Viper seeds did you get? You only got 2/5? They germinated @90 % for me. Are you using a heat mat? Do you want me to send you more??Im getting a later start than I wanted to due to a leaky roof.Its leaking into the room I use to grow hoping to have it repaired by the end of Feb. Let me know bout the Vipers!

Yep, in coir pellets with that webbing stuff, sitting on a heat mat, humidity dome slightly open on one side for some air and a 23w, 6500K light right above the dome lid. I'll try 3 more Naga seeds and see how they go. If they don't sprout I'll pm you for some more Naga Viper seeds. Thanks!

Yep, in coir pellets with that webbing stuff, sitting on a heat mat, humidity dome slightly open on one side for some air and a 23w, 6500K light right above the dome lid. I'll try 3 more Naga seeds and see how they go. If they don't sprout I'll pm you for some more Naga Viper seeds. Thanks!

; )

Never tried coir, I use peat plugs drop the seed into the hole on top dome em up and put them on heat mats with a thermostat (key)and no light until they pop.Once the seeds pop I move them into another tray under the light no dome. Also while germinating on the mat I try to keep them moist but not wet. I like the plugs because I can look down into the hole and see what's happening. Before I got a thermostat I got poor results but once I got one my results changed dramatically !
Good Luck!

Hey Spanky, I got the skins and seeds yesterday and I must say the skins are awesome. When I opened the envelope I was greeted with the wonderful aroma of heat :party: :party:
I tasted a piece of the Fatalii/Red Savina skin and it was very unique and hot.

If you have any pix of the Fatalii/ Red Savina plant with pods would you mind posting it? I would like to see what these pods looked like.

Thanks again, Robert

Hey Spanky, I got the skins and seeds yesterday and I must say the skins are awesome. When I opened the envelope I was greeted with the wonderful aroma of heat :party: :party:
I tasted a piece of the Fatalii/Red Savina skin and it was very unique and hot.

If you have any pix of the Fatalii/ Red Savina plant with pods would you mind posting it? I would like to see what these pods looked like.

Thanks again, Robert

Can't find a pick of the cross it looks more like a Fatali than a Savina only red

As of today 3-11-13 all skins are gone still have seeds but some varities are limited ... Thanks again to all who purchased. Love hearing the positive reports about sprouting seeds ; )

Back