• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Super Macro Pictures - Peppers

I got a new toy today for my digital camera. It's nothing really fancy, but I want to learn how to take better macro pictures. I need to learn alot about photography to get this right. It's an add-on macro lens for my current camera.

Well, here's 7 pot primo. The closer you look, the damn scarier it is!

Chris

P1090231.jpg

Nice!

Once you get the macro thing down pat, I'm sure it'll be heaps of fun and you'll come up with some amazing shots!

Wow that is so cool.That Primo looks wicked! man you always take the best pictures, cant wait to see some placenta shots with that macro lens!

You already take some stunning pepper pics, this will only make your photography even more awesome.
Kudos, friend.

Is your F-stop fixed when you use the macro? If so, you can use a bounce flash to get more depth of field. Cheers.

OK, playing with a super x 2 macro lens - more powerful than the other I have. :) Are these seeds viable? lol. All seed retailers need these close-ups to make sure the seed quality is OK. Kidding. I need to use a tripod as no human is still enough to take dead clear pics due to vibration. Super Macro allows no user error to get perfect pics.

Chris

P1090266.jpg

I need to use a tripod as no human is still enough to take dead clear pics due to vibration. Super Macro allows no user error to get perfect pics.

agreed. quite frustrating isn't it? =(

OK, playing with a super x 2 macro lens - more powerful than the other I have. :) Are these seeds viable? lol. All seed retailers need these close-ups to make sure the seed quality is OK. Kidding. I need to use a tripod as no human is still enough to take dead clear pics due to vibration. Super Macro allows no user error to get perfect pics.

Chris

At this level the seeds look like a breakfast cereal :lol:

Back