• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Super Power

Let's not be to hasty, maybe Ghaleon is onto something, he can warp in steal the golf ball off the tee as the gophers was about to hit it and disappear.. That is genius, I can find no flaw in this logic... however he developed an addiction to this, and his house soon fills with so many golf balls, his home owners association takes notice of his golf ball hording. He is evicted......and furthermore.. he trips over a golf ball and is no longer able to walk.. On a bright side, he stumbles on an eBay auction for Hawking's wheel chair, and marries a super model. So good on you mate! Cheers! Cant ban because i ended on a positive note!!!

Voodoo 6 said:
If you had one super power to pick, what would it be? Cheers!

Also you can take summon churros out of thin air.. that one is taken. and you cant take a super power like summon lamp, because lamp requires electricity. unless you really like lamps that don't turn on.

Unless you also have the power of cinnamon and sugar you're not going to be summoning very tasty churros. Not to mention all the inherent problems with instantly willing a pot of 360o grease into being. I used to work with a guy who tried that. Now he walks funny.

I'm just going to pick up where you left off. :cheers:

IMG_7039.jpg

Special talent or super power? ;)

At first I thought having the ability to fly would be the best. Then I thought about it and figured I would probably get shot down or crash into some power lines or trees. So I would like the ability to see into the future, so I can pick the winning mega millions numbers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok.. so you develop the ability to see so far into the future.. you go insane. you develop thing's nobody can comprehend and all your friends think you are crazy. you die penniless.. just like Tesla.. 

Hopefully my stolen inventions will help humanity. You don’t need riches in Heaven, just here on Earth. My friends think I’m half crazy now [emoji16]. If I have a kickass band named after me,hell yeah. [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back