• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

super sized peppers....

I got a new camera (but now the kids lost my cables) so as soon as the cables are located I will post pics....I just picked some of the largest peppers I have ever grown!!! The 1 Red Habanero was literally 3/4 the size of my hand!!! My neighbor told me I have some odd shaped tomatoes....I told him they were peppers and he was shocked!!! Dam I need to find the cable to connect the camera to the computer...My Yellow Scotch Bonnents are not as big but definatley larger than normal and the Bhut Jolokias...the average pod size is 4-6" long and up to 2" dia.

I have 36 plants and I have peppers hanging everywhere to dry now!!! LOL

those peppers sound huge...find those dang cables...

ok here is the piss off........Still have not located cables. My wife says use our other camera to retake the pics....the problem is that I already cut the peppers up!!!

So here is her idea until I find the cable. We took a picture of our camera that I used to take the original pics with our old camera and downloaded them. So it is a picture of the pic viewer on our camera and as soon as I find or replace the cable the original picture and a few others will be posted! So here it is:

DSC01301.jpg

DSC01299.jpg

Sorry for the shit pics but the good ones will be posted very soon!!!!!!!!

The hab kind of looks like two peppers on one stem. I've got a chocolate scotch bonnet that looks like that. Still a big mutha even if it is.

Them is some fine looking Bhuts too.

Smart thinking on the picture.

Killer pods man...a ginourmous naga ristra..how awesome is that!
BTW, I bought my cam used w/o any cables and just use the SD card from the cam and a card reader.

1GB SD card + free reader was like $10 shipped on EViLBay. :D

Plus, it works at a flash drive...heheh.

My wife was constantly losing the cable to our camera. After I bought multiple cables, I finally had enough and just bought a card reader. They are relatively cheap, it doesn't mater if the camera is charged or not. Plus if you get one that reads different types of cards, you can transfer pictures from friends and family when they bring their cameras over but don't have a card.

Yeah, plus you have the option of just using for storage too.

The 64M card that came with the camera, I use that just to transfer/backup small files.

When the camera's card is full, I just burn a DVD of it and erase it. Even taking full 6MP pix, I can take over 300 images on that one card. :)

Back