• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

SuperHots at the Local Grocery

I think that I've seen these posted before . . . but, was browsing through the local grocery store and caught sight of these.  Didn't buy any as I have enough pods starting to ripen to take care of me.  They look like the real thing!  (they're sitting on top of a bunch of orange habaneros)

grocery.png

I see orange habs at the local Winn Dixie all the time, but would never expect to see something like this.  Maybe at a Fresh Market or Whole Foods - or some place that carries a wider variety of produce.

dmoore714 said:
I see orange habs at the local Winn Dixie all the time, but would never expect to see something like this.  Maybe at a Fresh Market or Whole Foods - or some place that carries a wider variety of produce.
Ive got orange habs at krogers and food lion.  Occasionally food lion has scotch bonnets.  Ive found chocolate habs at food lion a couple times.  Also at Kroger a similar package as above that were bhut jolokias.

RedNeck Chili head said:
What store was that? :dance: 
Schnucks.  They recently bought a bunch of the local grocery stores.  No sure how far out of the mid-west that they go.

Back