SUPPORT THE CANCER COMMUNITY! + 20% Off Coupon WUJU Sauce!

To all my THP friends- just want to pass along a discount for a most delicious sauce! (if you don't know about this sauce, get with it!!) Some of the proceeds help with supporting those within the 'Cancer Community' as well. Lawrence is a great guy + a great heart!

Wrote this on Facebook..

SUPPORT THE CANCER COMMUNITY! (R.I.P. Mom) Sharing discounts with the true sauce lovers- use this for 20% off coupon if you grab at least 2 bottles. Freely SHARE with your cookin', grillin', smokin' friends! 

http://getwujuhotsauce.refr.cc/2FNHTJH

A DRINKABLE Hot Sauce! Serious addiction potential here- you’ve been warned! 

WUJU is (for me) one of those…’Do I utterly destroy it, or conserve and slowly savor this bottle?’ I conserve mine, such a struggle though- it’s DELICIOUS! The ‘Hot’ version does have some warmth, more for the non-chilehead.. for us here, it’s a go to for a tasty indulgence! Bold flavor, excellent consistency, really unique blending of exotic ingredients- curry powder, mustard, orange juice, chili powder, cumin…. brown sugar! I put this on eggs, ANY kind of pork (pulled!), wings, rice dishes- it worked on everything for me! The brown sugar I thought really made it unique, gives a depth of richness to it! ADDICTIVE!  :P 

20160304_173654.jpg

20160304_173850.jpg

Back