supreme growers BLASTING

So I just received my seeds today from pepperjoe.com (fresno, Guatemalan jalapeno, kung pao, mulato isleno) and I also got the 4 step supreme growers blast stuffs.  When it comes time to move the little fellas into the ground I'm going to use SG's myco blast, soil blast, sweet myco tea, and kelp blast in that order.  Question is, how long should I wait between each of the ferts?  Right now I'm thinking myco week one, half of soil blast weeks two and three, half of sweet myco four and five, and then half of the kelp blast weeks six and seven.  This will be in addition to horse manure compost and black hen every now and then.

Does this sound fairly bueno?

Mycorrhizal products are technically not fertilizer. They are meant to inoculate your soil with microbes which extend the plants roots; in essence they grow a secondary root mass. Bigger roots = stronger plants.  That said, when in doubt, you should just follow the directions on the packages.

filmost said:
Mycorrhizal products are technically not fertilizer. They are meant to inoculate your soil with microbes which extend the plants roots; in essence they grow a secondary root mass. Bigger roots = stronger plants.  That said, when in doubt, you should just follow the directions on the packages.
That's where the gray area is. The package just says follow up A with B. Doesn't give a time frame

Tried googling, most info is from the company. ie. sketchy. I would avoid any of the "hydro store" style brands, any one employing the words BLAST, SUPREME, SUPER DUPER AWESOME :lol:

There was a good article I am struggling to find about most mycorrhizal innoculants being DOA out of the package, as more companies jump on the bandwagon and repackage from commercial producers.

I would assume fit it into your water schedule, though if the product is freeze dried, its best mixed into soil or for transplanting.

Back