vendor Sure Shot Sids

These folks were at the Fiery Foods Show, and a buddy of mine was kind enough to share some of the Lime Pepper, I have to say this is some of the finest lime pepper I have ever had They are a bit expensive but I have to say, this one is share worthy, also had the chance to try the gunpowder, it basically tastes like a grilled steak: Cheers!

https://sureshotsids.com/

So, I go to see how much the total order is on the mojo 3 pack and a small lime pepper with both qualifying for free shipping and I get this message:

To order online or by phone please call
1-888-914-6640 from 8:00 AM –8:00 PM Eastern Time Zone. If you get the machine, please leave a message and we will call you back! (*Please call for ALL orders to New Mexico, Canada, and APO's due to higher shipping costs.)

Wonder why it would say something like that.

Voodoo 6 said:
So, I go to see how much the total order is on the mojo 3 pack and a small lime pepper with both qualifying for free shipping and I get this message:

To order online or by phone please call
1-888-914-6640 from 8:00 AM –8:00 PM Eastern Time Zone. If you get the machine, please leave a message and we will call you back! (*Please call for ALL orders to New Mexico, Canada, and APO's due to higher shipping costs.)

Wonder why it would say something like that.

Dunno, you could try their email addy, support@sureshotsids.com, and see if you get an answer there...

:P

Back