food Surprised- my jolokia burger made the 50 burgers or bust list

Oh, man. You hit my soft spot. What an awesome looking burger :clap:
How can you go wrong with a dish that contains almost all of the food groups?

Thanx Paul and MG- it's simple man, no biggie. Heat up some dried chillies add your burger, dry fry, the juice re-hydrates the chillies. Toast buns, make a chilli-onion coleslaw with mayo -mustard- whatever u want, place burgers on buns(not wife's), add pickles, put on some onion relish and coleslaw- Bingo! So easy, nowt special, u can do it too, so easy.

BTW- I love burgers- I specialize in a split chicken breast- cheese- piri- piri burger. The cheese sits inside a piri piri chilli -breaded breast.Then coated with a little butter, lemon,garlic sauce. I invented this 14 years ago in Mozambique. I love Chicken Livers piri piri to.Basically, a chicken kiev style burger, but hot!!

good for you! Great to see some kudos for our chilehead friends!

Chileheads seem to know what's going on Taste-wise , alcohol, and interest-wise(lol). So weird to find a home like this.

gives a good meaning to "WORLD WIDE" web-

Your piri-piri crusted chichen breast sounds lovely. Not so sure about the chicken livers, but I'm game and I know lots of things are better in real life.

best,
SL

http://www.flickr.co.../in/photostream The Saint- say yer prayers!!!
6840069753_7e6a409a2b_b.jpg

This is a Wet burger cooked with sauce and should never be attempted indoors.

Topped with Mozzarella, onion relish and Doyle's Hot Asse Sauce- embers

How cool is that! Some nice looking burgers there. Here in the Northeastern US the favorite toppings for hot dogs are onions, mustard and sauerkraut. I use kimchi instead. I bet it would be good on German wurst too.

Back