Sweet sauce

So I have been to Green Mill only a couple times and each time I go I get the diablo wings. Now the sauce is not hot one bit but its sweet and holy crap is it delicious. Ever since my lips first touched that stuff it was love. Anyone else in here that's tried that stuff before and might have some idea how to make something like it?

Never been there, but I make wings with a sweet sauce called Mae Ploy for the missus. It's a Thai sweet chile sauc that you can find in most ethnic stores.

JayT said:
Never been there, but I make wings with a sweet sauce called Mae Ploy for the missus. It's a Thai sweet chile sauc that you can find in most ethnic stores.

I second that emotion! Use the Mae Ploy as is or like I do...heat and add cream and a little butter...reduce....heaven!

Salute', TB.

Reverse engineer it!

Diablo Marinade and Wing Sauce
Sweet and spicy. This wing was awarded First Place in the Eighth Annual Wing Ding event.

Where to Buy

Now you can buy your favorite Green Mill home-bake pizzas and our amazing sauces at the following retail outlets. Get out and pick some up today!

Bay Side Market
Bill's Family Foods
Bill's Food Center
Britt Food Center
Burnstads
Cash Wise
Central Market
Coborns
County Markets
Cub Foods
Dick's Market
Doug's Supermarket
Econo Foods
Econo Marts
Fallgatter's Market
Family Fresh Market
Festival Foods
Fresh Seasons Market
Gohmanns's
Hinck Foods Inc.
Hugo's
Hy Vee
IGA
Jerry's Food Center
Jones Food Center
Jubilee Foods
Kalscheur's Fine Foods
Kirkwood's Market
Knowlans
Kowalskis
Lammers Foods
Lueken's Village Foods
Market Place Foods
Midwtown Foods
Miller & Sons
Miracle Mart
Oxendale Market
Pick N Save
Pierces Northside Market
Piggly Wiggly
Portesi Italian Foods
Power Play
Price Rite Foods
Quillins
Rainbow Foods
RC Dicks
Recheks Food Pride
Ron's Castle Foods
Save More
Schutz Family Foods
St. Francis Foods
Stockmans
Sun Mart
Sunshine Foods
Super One
Super Valu
Tom's Food Pride
Trig's
Viking Express Market
Village Market
W 2 Quality Meats
Woodman's

Well now that I know it can be baught almost anywhere I am going to have to pick up a grip of it :lol:

Thanks a lot

Back