• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

powder-flake Tablespoon of Ghost Pepper Powder Challenge

Haha. You're lucky you spit it out before you inhaled it straight into your lungs. I've done that (not with a freaking tablespoon), and thought I was going to die. I couldn't take a breath and started to panic. :banghead:

Haha. You're lucky you spit it out before you inhaled it straight into your lungs. I've done that (not with a freaking tablespoon), and thought I was going to die. I couldn't take a breath and started to panic. :banghead:

Just grinding the peppers I bought from you in a coffee grinder ruined my lungs. Everytime I open that container to use in my food, I start sneezing my like crazy. I can't imagine what putting 1 tbsp in your mouth at once is like; that has to be about 4-6 peppers!

Welcome back!!! lol!....So, are the powders just more concentrated than the fresh pods?? If so, which I suspect they are, how many bhuts are in a tbsp. of powder?

Just saw your post, mj.... :)

cmon bro...if youre gonna take the time to set the cam up, get the powder out and put it in your mouth...AT LEAST EAT IT!! shame to waste that precious powder!!

Once you new people are here long enough you will understand to just laugh or not open the thread at all. Become an addict and you may be surprised by the things you try. All hail the hot pepper!!!

Tbh i'm waiting on my local grocer to get in some hotter peppers than orange and red habs. You know as soon as they do i'll be eating them as soon as I buy them haha!

Epic stupidity. Unbelieveable stupidity. Incredulous stupidity.

Edit: Have to, I just don't get this. What did you think was going to happen? You ever read other folks reactions when they eat a single pod? There was a post around here recently that linked to a study that said three pounds of peppers converted to powder would kill a person. How many tablespoons do you think three pounds of peppers make, two maybe three? Good thing you spit it out, This is more than stupid, it's dangerous.

Dried powder would taste like dirt in any case. Gross. I eat whole Bhut pods and ButchT's, but very cautiosly. The chilli commands respect otherwise you will be punished.

really really crazy and dangerous! do you know how many pods have been dried to make that powder? :fireball:
and last but not least...you wasted a lot of precious chilli! :banghead:

Back