Tag people

It's like yelling across the Twisp Valley "Hey Marge can I borrow the sssugarrrr" instead of walking across the valley. 

I do know.  Don't know if I appreciate, but I do think it's an excellent step into the future with the coming update.  

Heretofore I am to be know as HASHTAG YUMMY

So like, say you're responding to a question someone has in a thread, and you think so-and-so could really help add to the conversation, you can "tag" them, and they'll see a notice saying they were tagged in a thread, then could click on it and boom.... they're in the thread at the spot their help is needed. Dig it.

Phil said:
So like, say you're responding to a question someone has in a thread, and you think so-and-so could really help add to the conversation, you can "tag" them, and they'll see a notice saying they were tagged in a thread, then could click on it and boom.... they're in the thread at the spot their help is needed. Dig it.

Wow great explanation. I get it, And have been in that exact situation. That would be cool.

The Hot Pepper said:
Wouldn't you like to be able to tag people in posts to get their attention, like on FB?

Yeah... that's coming soon!

;)
About time! 

@pookie
Scoville DeVille said:
FB?

Tags?

Is that like a Poke?

I Poked JayT once. It wasn't very good for me.

attachicon.gif
image_6.jpg

attachicon.gif
FlingPooLMAO.jpg

attachicon.gif
tumblr_lwny13rXyJ1qlzfeko1_250.jpg
WILBERFORCE-CLIFTON-ONE.jpg

TAG!  I love playing tag. 

@JayT....TAG!  YOU'RE IT!!!!

PS- There's been many times I wished we had tagging.  I just hope it doesn't get out of hand.....

Scoooooovieeeeeeee....I gots my eye on you!

Great Zeus, no, please no. I don't want anything to do with Facebook. I don't want Facebook to know anything about me. I do everything possible to block anything and everything Facebook. They are EVIL. Maybe worse than M$.

Back