Tag people

Jamison, don't tell Joyner's, but hashtags don't work here! :lol:

#hipster #nofilter #thaiblend #photo #mmmm #sogood #nomnom #heydothesework?

Okee Dokee then! Whether I'm trouble, or not trouble remains to be seen - but I still don't get the whole @#@# thing (which is starting to look a little cursey to me! haha) Which is just fine for now, as I trust Boss when he says I'll understand when it happens. :D Or I won't. I function pretty well considering all the stuff I don't understand around here!!!   :lol:

10532789_1010911405591774_7369192862870387528_n.jpg

#checkoutmyhotrod

Shorerider said:
What is this "Facebook" thou speaketh of? Sounds liketh witchcraft to me. From anon on leteth let all talketh regarding this so call'd wich'ry cease 'r impending doom shall followeth, and one day of a thousand nights will beshrew any citizen guilty of such a crime. 

SR.
It's funny 'cause you sound like Scovie on payday.
rghm1u20 said:
If I feel lonely, and nobody tag me, can I tag myself???
You can, but don't do it too much or you'll go blind.

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

######################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################
FUKC HASHTAGS!!!##########################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################

#PPR (pepper people rock), #undacova (this shit is illegal), #usuck (you're out of touch and don't understand modern shit

Back