beer Tallgrass Brewery's VELVET ROOSTER

hello all

i have found a love for Belgian and Belgian style ales and beers and was wondering if anyone has tried

TALLGRASS BREWER'S VELVET ROOSTER

i want some input before i go ahead with this purchase so i can spare myself some disappointment, i did not care for Blue Moon Belgian white

i dont drink very much and dont buy beer often, i drink one or two here and there for enjoyment because i love the flavor or beer and especially Belgian fare

is this worth trying, i know everyone taste is differant but when it come to a Belgian "knock off" did they nail it or not??

please let me know

thanks your friend Joe

i contacted my local distributor and there not entirely sure why , but they will not be able to get it again until late fall, they told me they sold out of what they had and cant get it again until late fall, im thinking the brewery cant keep up with the demand, maybe its good?

they had there IPA,Heavy wheat, and one other called "Oasis"

again has anyone tried Velvet Rooster??

thanks your friend Joe

Have not tried that either. Let us know how it tastes.
Can you buy a single bottle somewhere to try it?

Blue Moon is not very good in my opinion as well and I don't see why people like it so much.
Same with Shock Top.

Have not tried that either. Let us know how it tastes.
Can you buy a single bottle somewhere to try it?

Blue Moon is not very good in my opinion as well and I don't see why people like it so much.
Same with Shock Top.

wow sorry proud i neglected this thread because i still cannot get ahold of it around here, the local place cant get it
i have all but given up, there are plenty of others out there to try and even though i dont drink much or everyday i dont have the time to nuts around waiting,i have come a long way in terms of taste since i posted this thread

your right blue moon is just ok at best, again there are plenty that are better and can be had preaty much for the same price some a bit more blue moon is $2.75 a bottle and RUCKUS EUPHORIA WHICH by the way is 20+ TIMES BETTER is $3.00 a bottle just 25 cents more guess which im going with??, i would never buy a full case of blue moon it would be a complete waste for me, i dont like it that much anyway
thanks your friend Joe

I tried it a few months ago... I did not like it one bit. I've had much better triples/belgian pale ales before.
hey sorry i didnt get back to yousooner, it took so long for anyone to respond i gave and stopped following this thead

thanks for your input, i also gave up trying to find it and at 47 bucks a case i can do much better for the same price and i already have

thanks your friend Joe

Back