• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

testing

Trying out getting a picture on a post. Excuse an old man please

IMG_20150309_092912.jpg

Hopefully this worked
A guy said he'd till my new garden up for free...looks like I got my money's worth!!!!

I've Extreme membership I don't even need botophukit or that shit  :rofl:  and I still don't know how. My puter is to big of a POS anyway. Puter doesn't have the underware or watever to load pics to it. Try sending to my email from my dumphone, then to THP still a no go. Then one day when I was practicing trying to figure it out, The Boss who musta been watching in the shadows while I sturuggled for a hour, then right when I think I've got it and hit post OF SOME PEPPERS. He highjacks the shit out of me and next thing I know I've posted a picture of a young man in tights on a couch with the heading "I gotta tell you guys somethng" :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Truefriggen story.

I hate those membership pics anyhow, when you quote someone all you get is a little link not the pic. Seems like too much a hassle to upload it to the forum photos, then attach it to the post. I can mass upload pics from my cell to photobucket with just a couple clicks. 

I use a service that doesnt require an account... 

postimg.org

Copy the direct link

Then in the little toolbar that is above the reply box there is a picture of a polaroid photograph.  Its in the second row and the eleventh from the left.  Paste the direct link there and click ok.

hogleg said:
I've Extreme membership I don't even need botophukit or that shit  :rofl:  and I still don't know how. My puter is to big of a POS anyway. Puter doesn't have the underware or watever to load pics to it. Try sending to my email from my dumphone, then to THP still a no go. Then one day when I was practicing trying to figure it out, The Boss who musta been watching in the shadows while I sturuggled for a hour, then right when I think I've got it and hit post OF SOME PEPPERS. He highjacks the shit out of me and next thing I know I've posted a picture of a young man in tights on a couch with the heading "I gotta tell you guys somethng" :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Truefriggen story.
wish i coulda been there !      :rofl:

hogleg said:

Truefriggen story.
:lol:

hogleg said:

Truefriggen story.
Yeah, EXTREME membership makes a huge difference!

Whatever... This is what my potato plant looked like before the hail storm. Can't hardly look at it now. Half the grow destroyed. I'll post latter

Back