free Texas-Peppers.com - FREE! Advertising for ALL THP Sellers

Texas-Peppers.com - Texas Peppers Online
For Texas Peppers & Texas Produce Lovers :woohoo:

Anyone here on HTP with a Small Hot Peper Business or even a Big Pepper Business of any kind.

Whatever it is you Sell? Fresh Peppers, Dried Pepeprs, Powders, Sauces, Seeds etc.. Anyhting Produce Related or even Homenade.

I am inviting anyone here to a Generous Helping of FREE internet advertising on a Heavily trafficed will googleized new site at www.Texas-Peppers.com .
I am Not anyone's competition, but a Gateway to Help move more of your products for you.

Think of Texas-Peppers.com as a FREE booth at your Locals Farmers market.

I Invite you to Post your Stuff on Texas-Peppers.com FREE of charge.

The Only time you Pay is when you make a Sale, I charge $7. on every $100. in Sales a Vendor Makes, Plus PayPal transfer fee's invoved. Thats about $10. total to a seller on a $100. Sale. On $50. it would be about $5. etc..

If this sounds like llot of money to you, then you don't want extra business..
Thats a very small commission for Tons of Free Internet Advertising, and having yourself known all over the world. Especially for anyone just starting out.

You can compensate for the commission if need be, you can always charge a bit more for your product on the site.
YOU THE SELLER SET THE PRICE ON Texas-Peppers NOT ME.

Our current Fresh Pepper supplier joined the site at the beginning and has a hard time keeping up with the demand for Fresh Hot Peppers.

We Could use more Fresh Pepper Vendors on Texas-Peppers.com to Supply the ever Growing Demand.

I Hate having to turn people away,(and i have had to turn quite a few away) when i can easily Help someone here Sell their Fresh Peppers too. Instead of having to sit on them in some cases, until they are not so Fresh anymore.

Anyone Interested in this offer can Contact me with anything they wish to Sell at texaspeppers@kmoose.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Renting is SO CHEAP!! ITS ALMOST FREE!!

If you want to Buy or Rent the Whole thing you can email me.

Enjoy! :dance:

"There is Nothing Better than a Texas Pepper" Copyright © 2013 Texas Peppers Online & Texas-Peppers.com

Back